how to convert the parameters' unit in SBML using libsbml-python api

cruise h

Mar 15, 2021, 2:12:29 PM3/15/21
to sbml-discuss
Dear fellow experts:
Me again :(
I  want to do this because  I want to want  to merge SBML files.
I have been working with the problem for days.  i have made a homemade script for the jobs. It seems works for a moment. But it failed very soon.
Then i checked out the parameter in some SBml files . It contains some units i even don't understand. And i know the units defination maybe usefull, but i don't know how to use it.
Can you give me some advice/tips/methods?
And tell me whether the convert  is just about converting the value in a single parameter?
Thank you very much!