[SbLUG] FW: HoN Newsletter #10 ? Free Silver Coins for All Players

Andrei POPESCU

Jul 1, 2011, 1:21:40 PM7/1/11
to SbLUG
----- Forwarded message from Heroes of Newerth Support <sup...@s2games.com> -----

[...]

Emerald Warden Joins Newerth

The Emerald Warden is a elusive hero wielding a longbow, high-range
spells, and the ability to summon the uncontrollable hawk Gawain. He
brings with him two unique aspects to Heroes of Newerth--a basic attack
that goes beyond 600 range and a flexible passive summon that is just as
potent as the Emerald Warden himself; both of which allow him to make
short work of enemies both seen and unseen. With a skillset that caters
to striking from afar and seeking out hidden opponents, the Emerald
Warden will bring his unique blend of hybrid summoning and casting to
Newerth this Friday. We hope you will enjoy him, and be sure to check
out the spotlight for more detailed ability information!

[...]

----- End forwarded message -----

Ok, ăsta sună interesant, cine are chef de un joc? :D

Andrei
--
http://nuvreauspam.ro/posts/2010/neticheta-pe-mail/

signature.asc

Andrei POPESCU

Jul 1, 2011, 1:41:32 PM7/1/11
to sb...@liste.sblug.ro
On Vi, 01 iul 11, 20:21:40, Andrei POPESCU wrote:

> Ok, ăsta sună interesant, cine are chef de un joc? :D

Nu acum, de ex. vineri în 8 iulie la mine :p

Andrie
--
http://nuvreauspam.ro/posts/2010/neticheta-pe-mail/

signature.asc

Marius Voilă

Jul 1, 2011, 1:58:18 PM7/1/11
to Andrei POPESCU, sb...@liste.sblug.ro

I'm in :D

Stas Sușcov

Jul 1, 2011, 5:36:29 PM7/1/11
to Marius Voilă, sb...@liste.sblug.ro, Andrei POPESCU
În data de Vi, 01-07-2011 la 20:58 +0300, Marius Voilă a scris:
> 'm in :D
>
> On Jul 1, 2011 8:56 PM, "Andrei POPESCU" <andreim...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Vi, 01 iul 11, 20:21:40, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> >>
> >> Ok, ăsta sună interesant, cine are chef de un joc? :D
> >
> > Nu acum, de ex. vineri în 8 iulie la mine :p

And I envy you! :D

Andrei POPESCU

Jul 8, 2011, 5:51:39 AM7/8/11
to sb...@liste.sblug.ro
On Vi, 01 iul 11, 20:41:32, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Vi, 01 iul 11, 20:21:40, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> >
> > Ok, ăsta sună interesant, cine are chef de un joc? :D
>
> Nu acum, de ex. vineri în 8 iulie la mine :p

Până acum s-au înscris Marius și Andy. Se mai bagă cineva să fim măcar
4?

Salut,
Andrei
--
http://nuvreauspam.ro/posts/2010/neticheta-pe-mail/

signature.asc

Stas Sușcov

Jul 8, 2011, 6:17:34 AM7/8/11
to Andrei POPESCU, sb...@liste.sblug.ro
În data de Vi, 08-07-2011 la 12:51 +0300, Andrei POPESCU a scris:
> Până acum s-au înscris Marius și Andy. Se mai bagă cineva să fim
> măcar
> 4?

Eu cel mai probabil voi fi online :)