[SbLUG] FW: [rlug] [anunt] Angajam: System Administrators (Sibiu)

Andrei Popescu

Mar 21, 2011, 5:08:49 PM3/21/11
to SbLUG
----- Forwarded message from Anunt Bouncer <bou...@lists.lug.ro> -----

Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:16:17 +0200
From: Anunt Bouncer <bou...@lists.lug.ro>
To: rl...@lists.lug.ro
Subject: [rlug] [anunt] Angajam: System Administrators (Sibiu)
Sender: rlug-b...@lists.lug.ro

Tipul ofertei Full time
Nivel cariera Middle-level (peste 3 ani)
Locul ofertei Sibiu
Salariu se discuta la interviul final
Posturi disponibile 2

VISMA SOFTWARE SRL

Descrierea firmei:
Visma Software is a leading European provider of software for automating
and managing business processes across the enterprise. Visma software
has a strong base in ERP products. Our product portfolio also includes a
large suite of complementary business process supporting products such
as CRM, point of sales, banking, online purchase automation, web shops,
and mobile solutions. We provide solutions to a wide range of clients,
from very small businesses to large enterprises. Visma Software is one
of three divisions of Visma AS, an international company with more than
3.000 employees in seven countries.
Visma Research &Development department (R&D) drives Visma’s
technological innovation in areas that shape the future of international
business systems. We have more than 220 developers located in Europe.
Visma R&D creates products that address the increasing demands for
reliability, ease of use, seamless integration, and security. We believe
that excellent software is the result of highly skilled and motivated
employees collaborating in teams applying modern methods and best
practice in the software industry.

Descrierea postului:
Visma is seeking a new employee to the Operation team

We are seeking a new system administrator to our On Demand Operations
team in Sibiu. The team operates our Web based On Demand applications
running on an Open Source platform in addition to various internal
system for the R&D organization.

Responsibilities

* Installing, configuration, testing and patching of operating system,
application serves, databases, proxy servers etc.
* Monitoring of security patches and installing these
* Participate in designing the infrastructure for web based application
farms
* Monitoring of web applications
* Be a part of the second line support organization for infrastructure
issues
* Participate in identify and remedy infrastructure problems
Cerinte:
* 3-5 years of university/college education.
* Experience with IT support
* Knowledge of system administration procedures , preferably the ITIL
framework
* Experience with operations, preferably web and large scale systems not
pc networks
* Knowledge of one or more of these technologies: MySql, PostgreSQL ,
Oracle, Linux, Apache, Nagios, Glassfish, Tomcat, JBoss, BEA Weblogic,
IIS, Windows server, Squid, Varnish, Open VPN.
* Good oral and written English

Good, but not necessary to understand in addition: programming, software
engineering and development procedures

Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii):
•We offer an exciting position in an international working environment
where you will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled team. You will
have good opportunities for career development through internal training
and diverse work assignments in a prominent international company. We
offer competitive terms and conditions.

----- End forwarded message -----

signature.asc

Marius Voila

Mar 22, 2011, 6:07:40 AM3/22/11
to Andrei Popescu, SbLUG
Frumos era să fi lăsat și niște date de contact în cazul în care cineva este interesat :)

2011/3/21 Andrei Popescu <andreim...@gmail.com>

Marius Voilă
IT Manager
SbLUG Board Member
www.mariusv.com
Tel: 0746.839.225
Tel: 0746.216.181

Andrei Popescu

Mar 22, 2011, 2:27:07 PM3/22/11
to sb...@liste.sblug.ro
On Ma, 22 mar 11, 12:07:40, Marius Voila wrote:
> Frumos era să fi lăsat și niște date de contact în cazul în care cineva este
> interesat :)

Puteam să dau și forward-as-attachment, că tot n-ar fi fost evident cine
a trimis mesajul, iar cine știe unde să caute are destule indicii ;)

Totuși, e un post de sysadmin :D

Andrei
--
http://nuvreauspam.ro/posts/2010/neticheta-pe-mail/