Isla Vista Juggler's Festival - Memorial Day Weekend - May 24 - 26, 2024

1 view

Matthew Thornley

Mar 10, 2024, 2:26:18 PMMar 10
to SBJA (Google Groups)
Hi all,

We have a firm date for the 48th annual Isla Vista Jugglers' Festival. So sorry for the delay.
The festival will be held on Memorial Day Weekend, May 24 - 26, 2024.

This year the festival will be held primarily at Little Acorn Park, in Isla Vista.
We plan to have a public show at the outdoor stage in Anisq'Oyo park.
After the show we plan to juggle in the park. Bring your GLOW toys! Sorry, no fire is planned this year.

Please contact us if you are interested in hosting or participating in any particular activity, like a workshop or game.

Also, please forward this information to all your juggling friends.

More information can be found at the web page ...

-Matthew