Earth Day Juggling

Matthew Thornley

Apr 27, 2024, 11:54:16 AMApr 27
to SBJA (Google Groups)
Parking will be scarce within a few blocks of Alameda Park. I plan on being there at the usual time, but juggling location will be on a space available basis.

The music lineup looks good.

Hope to see you there!

Side note: I needed a term for a double to myself, as opposed to a double to a passing partner. Leslyn came up with "me-ble", pronounced "meeble". A me-ble can be an early double to one's self, replacing the following self throw, leaving a hole. It can also be the self-double prior to a late single pass.

Here's an example mantra in a 3x3-count pattern (reading from left to right):

image.png

-Matthew

Anita

Apr 27, 2024, 11:59:52 AMApr 27
to sb...@googlegroups.com
I'll see you there. Text me your spot, when you find it. :-)

I like Me-ble!!!

Matthew Guidry

Apr 27, 2024, 3:03:40 PMApr 27
to sb...@googlegroups.com
I'll plan to be there too!

Matt

Anita

Apr 27, 2024, 5:02:49 PMApr 27
to SB...@googlegroups.com
Maybe we can juggle behind the stage like at solstice?

Matthew Thornley

Apr 27, 2024, 5:49:13 PMApr 27
to SBJA Google Group
Plenty of space and shade under the big Morton Bay fig tree, within sight of our usual spot.

The stage is situated different from solstice.