More Aerials - Cold Spring

SBitz

Jan 16, 2018, 2:20:53 AM1/16/18
to Santa Barbara CitiZen Network
I meant to stop posting pix from our Thursday flight, but curiosity won out so I checked out the Cold Spring Trailhead (next Post).

SBitz

Jan 16, 2018, 2:24:33 AM1/16/18
to Santa Barbara CitiZen Network
Here's the pic, with the new construction apparently unfazed by either the fire or the flood.

The same can't be said of the house buried at bottom-left. Nor the ruined structure upper-right. Don't know about the structure just left of the new construction, but maybe another pic will show it. Tomorrow I might find out.
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Section Make8R

Jan 16, 2018, 3:57:03 PM1/16/18
to sb...@googlegroups.com

found these on WeatherWest.com, cold springsmt drive crossing   its high res    I told the guy to come check out the aerial pics here.

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/9de1d2548804843333554697f6120998977792125ddcaf903613346672c64009.jpg    is link to 2nd picture, posted at 12;30  he posted comparison to flow rate of Mississippi River..... pretty close rate,

will add this as i dont know where else to put it.