Lani & Vic Jets at SBA

SBitz

Mar 7, 2018, 9:29:48 PM3/7/18
to Santa Barbara CitiZen Network
Flying today we saw jet airliners named Lani and Victoria parked on the Atlantic Aviation ramp, instead of at the main terminal where airliners usually park. Lani with all "VIP" seating is facing us at the right, and Victoria's peeking out from behind the old hangar bottom-left. All the smaller jets and prop planes are gathered around as if honoring the two gals.

Here's another view, with an American Eagle small commuter jet airliner at Gate 1 of the main terminal (bottom). You can see a little more of Victoria in this one.

This last pic shows off the flower on Lani's tail, and how dinky the "big" executive jets look next to the airliners. According to Edhat there was a Delta 757 with them too, but it was gone when we flew past.
Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2
Auto Generated Inline Image 3