Broken Hearts, Broken Trails

jazz

Jan 19, 2018, 3:21:32 AM1/19/18
to sb...@googlegroups.com
Walking in to the downtown library on Thursday evening we wondered what the respectful crowd assembling for a meeting at the Faulkner gallery was about. "Broken Hearts, Broken Trails" was the title displayed and it immediately became clear. We looked it up later and found this link. A group of caring individuals about to engage in what we presumed was ways to recreate treasured hiking trails affected by the Thomas wildfires and subsequent destructive mudslides.  Here's a photo before the meeting.

Here's another about 20 minutes later from the foyer, showing the size of the overflow even after the maximum number of people had filled the venue and many had left.

Hoping they got inspired and felt some good direction on the long term project ahead.  Thanks to all.
Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2
Message has been deleted