Fireworks 7/31/2017

John

Aug 1, 2017, 12:44:18 AM8/1/17
to Santa Barbara CitiZen Network
We heard "thunder" just now that doesn't sound like thunder, so I checked Edhat. Alas, it's flooded so I couldn't get on. Then I remembered something about fireworks tonight so I googled it. Sure enough, Edhat's item about it a few days ago came up. Not on Edhat, which was still not loading, but on google's "cache" of the item. We're sure hoping Edhat can somehow be made robust enough to handle heavy visitor traffic in actual emergency situations.

Anyway, that's what's going on if you were wondering too. :)