[Coffee=> Looking For Cafe Buendia!: Classic Coffee, 3.52 oz - Good Place To Buy Online

Jywoxuw

Mar 22, 2014, 9:18:44 AM3/22/14
to sbh...@googlegroups.com

Cafe Buendia!: Classic Coffee, 3.52 oz

Picture of Cafe Buendia!: Classic Coffee, 3.52 oz

Cafe Buendia!: Classic Coffee, 3.52 oz
[EXCERPT] Cafe Buendia!: Classic Coffee, 3.52 oz   Colombian Coffee Growers Work Everyday To Produce The Best Coffee In The World. Since The Mid 1900S, Generation After Generation, We Have Mastered The Artisan Process Of Planting And Harvesting Premium Coffee. We Handpick The Coffee Bean...

Cafe Buendia!: Classic Coffee, 3.52 oz
Cafe Buendia!: Classic Coffee, 3.52 oz

Description of Cafe Buendia!: Classic Coffee, 3.52 oz
  Colombian Coffee Growers Work Everyday To Produce The Best Coffee In The World. Since The Mid 1900S, Generation After Generation, We Have Mastered The Artisan Process Of Planting And Harvesting Premium Coffee. We Handpick The Coffee Beans, Wash Them Thoroughly With Pure Spring Water Formed High In The Andean Mountains, And Let Them Dry In The Warm Sun. More Than 560,000 Families Make Their Living From Growing Coffee, Taking Advantage Of Our Environmental Diversity To Produce A Bean With An Unmistakable Taste And Aroma. We Proudly Place This Premium Coffee In Your Hands.Premium Freeze Dried Coffee100% ColombianMade In Colombia

Product Feature of Cafe Buendia!: Classic Coffee, 3.52 oz
Height: 4.85 Model No.: 0071537454404 Shipping Weight (in pounds): 0.75 Product in Inches (L x W x H): 10.0 x 7.0 x 5.5 Walmart No.: 009230387

Cafe Buendia!: Classic Coffee, 3.52 oz