[Oz=> Buy Affordable Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Green Tea and Bamboo 3.4 fl oz - Decent Price

Yyhegyh

Mar 22, 2014, 7:47:49 AM3/22/14
to sbh...@googlegroups.com

Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Green Tea and Bamboo 3.4 fl oz

Picture of Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Green Tea and Bamboo 3.4 fl oz

Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Green Tea and Bamboo 3.4 fl oz
[EXCERPT] Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Green Tea and Bamboo 3.4 fl oz Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Green Tea and Bamboo Description: Ultra Smooth For The Most Sensitive Skin Green Tea and Bamboo is a moisturizing formula with highly effective natural essential oils, extracts and vitamins for the best shave ever...

Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Green Tea and Bamboo 3.4 fl oz
Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Green Tea and Bamboo 3.4 fl oz

Description of Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Green Tea and Bamboo 3.4 fl oz
Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Green Tea and Bamboo Description: Ultra Smooth For The Most Sensitive Skin Green Tea and Bamboo is a moisturizing formula with highly effective natural essential oils, extracts and vitamins for the best shave ever. Soothing aloe and olive oil plus anti-aging bamboo and antioxidant green tea combine to give the best shave on the planet. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.• Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Green Tea and Bamboo Directions Wet hands, lather in palm and apply. Shave and rinse. Ingredients: Aqua, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Root Extract, Equisetum Hyemale (Horsetail) Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris (Ladys Mantle) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Saponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Root Extract, Nasturtium Officinalis (Watercress) Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Natural Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose.• Gluten Free

Product Feature of Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Green Tea and Bamboo 3.4 fl oz
Model No.: 714626 Origin of Components: USA or Imported

Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Green Tea and Bamboo 3.4 fl oz