[6=> Buy Affordable Yummy Earth Organic Super Sour Standup Lollipops 3 oz Case of 6 - Reasonable Price

Joqajof

Mar 22, 2014, 7:47:18 AM3/22/14
to sbh...@googlegroups.com

Yummy Earth Organic Super Sour Standup Lollipops 3 oz Case of 6

Picture of Yummy Earth Organic Super Sour Standup Lollipops 3 oz Case of 6

Yummy Earth Organic Super Sour Standup Lollipops 3 oz Case of 6
[EXCERPT] Yummy Earth Organic Super Sour Standup Lollipops 3 oz Case of 6 Yummy Earth Organic Super Sour Standup Lollipops Description: Strawberry Smash - Sour Apple Tart - Googly Grape - Very Very Cherry Planet Friendly Real Fruit Extracts No Artificial Dyes or Flavors USDA Organic Yummy Earth The Best Taste on Eart...

Yummy Earth Organic Super Sour Standup Lollipops 3 oz Case of 6
Yummy Earth Organic Super Sour Standup Lollipops 3 oz Case of 6

Description of Yummy Earth Organic Super Sour Standup Lollipops 3 oz Case of 6
Yummy Earth Organic Super Sour Standup Lollipops Description: Strawberry Smash - Sour Apple Tart - Googly Grape - Very Very Cherry Planet Friendly Real Fruit Extracts No Artificial Dyes or Flavors USDA Organic Yummy Earth The Best Taste on Earth Yummy Earth was born out of our commitment to feed our babies, Jonah and Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides and dyes. Yummy Earth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts, and planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives and yours. Yummy Earth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth. Free Of Artificial dyes, corn syrup, casein, gmo, nut, soy, wheat, dairy. gluten. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Yummy Earth Organic Super Sour Standup Lollipops Directions Unwrap and enjoy! Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 17 g (Approx 3 Pops) Servings Per Container: 5 Amt Per Serving% Daily Value Calories70* Calories from Fat0* Total Fat0 g0% Saturated Fat0 g* Trans Fat0 g0% Cholesterol0 mg0% Sodium0 mg* Total Carbohydrate17 g6% Dietary Fiber0 g0% Sugars17 g* Protein0 g* *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Organic evaporated cane juice, organic tapioca syrup, and/or organic rice syrup, citric acid (from beet sugar), natural flavors, may contain organic black carrots, organic black currant, organic apple, organic carrot, organic pumpkin.Gluten FreeDairy FreeYeast FreeWheat FreeVeganKosher

Product Feature of Yummy Earth Organic Super Sour Standup Lollipops 3 oz Case of 6
Model No.: 274738 Origin of Components: USA or Imported

Yummy Earth Organic Super Sour Standup Lollipops 3 oz Case of 6