[Briefs=> Where To Buy Fruit of the Loom Men's Briefs, 7-Pack - Reasonable Price

Rocky

Mar 19, 2014, 11:03:15 AM3/19/14
to sbh...@googlegroups.com

Fruit of the Loom Men's Briefs, 7-Pack

Picture of Fruit of the Loom Men's Briefs, 7-Pack

Fruit of the Loom Men's Briefs, 7-Pack
[EXCERPT] Fruit of the Loom Men's Briefs, 7-Pack These Fruit of the Loom Men's Briefs are one of our favorite pieces for the young at heart. The boxers are perfect with a tee for a lazy Sunday at the house, or comfortable under jeans for everyday use. The elastic waistband provides comfort and ...

Fruit of the Loom Men's Briefs, 7-Pack
Fruit of the Loom Men's Briefs, 7-Pack

Description of Fruit of the Loom Men's Briefs, 7-Pack
These Fruit of the Loom Men's Briefs are one of our favorite pieces for the young at heart. The boxers are perfect with a tee for a lazy Sunday at the house, or comfortable under jeans for everyday use. The elastic waistband provides comfort and the cotton fabric makes them soft to the touch. Fruit of the Loom Men's Briefs, 7-Pack: Cotton blend Elastic waistband Brief style Machine wash cold

Product Feature of Fruit of the Loom Men's Briefs, 7-Pack
Multi Pack Indicator: No Shipping Weight (in pounds): 1.3 Product in Inches (L x W x H): 1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0 Assembled in Country of Origin: USA or Imported Origin of Components: USA or Imported Walmart No.: 002315303

Fruit of the Loom Men's Briefs, 7-Pack