Fwd: New messages in ✎ Shervin Shaikh (Santa Barbara Makerspace)

Steve Phillips

May 5, 2016, 3:12:23 PM5/5/16
to SBH Google Group

Spread the word!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Meetup Messages" <mess...@meetup.com>
Date: May 5, 2016 10:08 AM
Subject: New messages in ✎ Shervin Shaikh (Santa Barbara Makerspace)
To: <st...@tryingtobeawesome.com>

~~~ Respond by replying directly to this email ~~~
Meetup
Hey Steven,

We're doing it again this year! We’re hosting the third annual I/O Extended Santa Barbara (live streaming and hackathon). Would love it if you could spread the word! Tickets are going fast!

Registration: https://bit.ly/io2016atcitrix­

Best,
Shervin Shaikh
May 5, 2016 10:05 AM
Reply directly to this email or respond on Meetup.com
To mute this conversation click here

To report this message or block the sender, please click here

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Shervin Shaikh.

iPhone App Store Google Play

Unsubscribe from this type of email. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163

John Fisher

May 26, 2016, 11:40:00 PM5/26/16
to sbhack...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a student intern to work for me at IntouchHealth.com in
Goleta.

pay is 11/hr.

The job should be posted tomorrow.

http://www.intouchhealth.com/ in our lab on Hollister; reports to me.
John Fisher <JFi...@InTouchHealth.com>

Needs to know some Linux admin, enough to use the command line and be
able to install Linux KVM/QEMU and create VMs to run on Linux.
Needs some familiarity with Debian packages and installation.
Needs ability to debug or learn to debug.
Needs to be able to do typical OS work, install drivers, read logs, keep
notes, write and follow a test plan.
Some Win7, work some Ubuntu work, no Android or iOS

Bonus points for coding in Python and Bash.
Extra special bonus points for building containers.