Hacks4Health - September 23rd-25th, CLU Center for Entrepreneurship

Christopher Kapuscik

Sep 22, 2016, 4:35:16 PM9/22/16
to SB Hackerspace

Hey guys I know this is last minute, but wanted to let you know about a hackathon my company is putting on in partnership with the USDA and California Lutheran University this weekend. The top three teams will win cash and other prizes.

Inline image 1

Hacks4Health

September 23rd-25th 2016

Hub 101 @ CLU Center for Entrepreneurship

www.hacks4health.us

In partnership with the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) and California Lutheran University, VSolvit is honored to host Hacks4Health, a health and nutrition related hackathon. At Hacks4Health, you will join fellow coders in dreaming up, developing, and pitching innovative solutions to tackle problems caused by nutrition-related health issues for at risk populations within the United States. In 40 hours, you and your team will code solutions to a particular issue in health and nutrition. Teams will create mobile and web solutions to tackle one of three issues:

Poverty and Hunger

Food Deserts

Maternal/Infant Health

Guests are welcome to attend on Friday evening or/and Sunday evening. For more information on schedule, visit the website: www.hacks4health.us

When: September 23rd at 5PM to September 25th 7PM
How: To register as a participant or guest, go to http://bit.ly/2cHWk34