Do any of you have recommendations for a Linux-based embedded device (basically a router) for wardriving that has these features?
- Easy to use
- Is a Linux firmware device, running something like OpenWRT
- Has a WiFi antenna that supports monitor mode
- Ethernet-over-USB port to get internet from
- Power: should be able to be powered from a USB car adapter
- Cellular/3G radio for internet
- Ability to add additional Radios: Bluetooth, etc.
Bonus points if you or someone you know has experience with working with such a device. Thanks!