Axial power rack. Super cheap and fun project t

Matthew DeBlock

Oct 20, 2016, 4:13:29 PM10/20/16
to SB Hackerspace
Axial device rack. Super easy cheap and fun

https://youtu.be/E7VwIbNILBM

This was a product that was days away from first round of in house production.

I proposed the tech and concept and NEUNI lab shanghai did the aesthetic design.

We were all surprised when it was cancelled and I still can't figure out why. It was going so well. It's so cheap and easy to make. Fun and interactive. Functional and beautifull.

I'm preparing for a move home from China so I don't have time to find new biz partners and revive it... so free for all.

Neuni lab is cool a fablab in shanghai
It has a neat feature called a materio materials library.
Materio is from Paris I think(I met the lady in charge and talked using textiles on it. Nice lady. I think it would make a great system for displaying materials and textiles. I'm just baffled as to why this was cancelled but I never handed over any rights or IP so Ill just share it with everyone). I believe they have materials libraries in several locations around the world. Pretty cool. Great place for designers and makers to check out new materials. If there is one near you it is worth a look.

*super sorry for not turning off auto focus. My bad. In a bit of a hurry.