Maker Faire San Mateo, Call For Volunteers and Projects

Nick Winters

Apr 15, 2016, 11:39:49 PM4/15/16
to sbhack...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone,

Maker Faire Bay Area is happening next month in San Mateo from Friday May 20th through Sunday May 22nd and we need some more volunteers to man our booth. We have a number of spots of free admission we can give away to people that can spare a few hours to sit in our booth and answer questions about the hackerspace.

Unfortunately a bunch of the regulars will be out of town that weekend, and we will be trying to compete in Power Racing Series as well so Maker Faire will be fun but busy.

Please let me know (directly or in this thread) if you can spend some time in our booth and what days you're at Maker Faire so I can make a schedule and get you free tickets (or discounted ones if we have too many people showing up).

Also what projects should we plan to show off at Maker Faire?

Thanks!,
-Nick Winters