re-entering the group

Violet Poet

Mar 25, 2022, 6:14:22 PM3/25/22
to sbhack...@googlegroups.com
Hello. I thought the group had folded, is it still happening?
Are you meeting anywhere, when?
Is there a website?

Steve Morse

Mar 25, 2022, 7:05:05 PM3/25/22
to sbhack...@googlegroups.com, viole...@gmail.com
Hi Violet

No it does not appear the the SBHX Google group has folded, there are at least 2 of us!
Here is the SBHX web site address:

                   https://sbhackerspace.com/

We are open to members 7 days a week for members, from 10 AM to 10 PM.
We do not actually have meetings as such, but there are a lot of people there most Saturdays from 12 PM onwards.

I replied to your email as well, as I am unsure if my SBHX post would post.

Depending on how long ago you came in, we did move a few years ago.
Our current address is:
5782 Thornwood Drive
Goleta, CA 93117

A map is provided on the website, it is basically downtown (or Old Town) Goleta
Any other questions please ask..

Look forward to meeting you.
Steve M.

Steve Morse