Local start-up seeking software developer

evmat...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2016, 12:50:07 AM7/12/16
to SB Hackerspace
Hello SB Hackers,

I am a recent UCSB Master's graduate from the Bren School of Environmental Science and Management. Together with another recent grad, I am launching EVMatch, an online marketplace for electric vehicle charging. We are actively seeking a software developer to work as a consultant over the summer and potentially continue on a more permanent basis. Ideally he/she would have the following qualifications:

- Previous experience with web development and native app development for iOS and Android
- Familiarity with node.js, Postgresql, and Google Maps API
- Located in general SB area
- Ability to work full time or close to full time now until the end of August, with strong possibility of continuation
- Interest in clean energy and electric vehicles

Please email me at evmat...@gmail.com if you are interested or pass along this message to others. Your help spreading the word is appreciated!

Thank you!

Heather & the EVMatch Team