2014 Farm Apprenticeship Opportunities at Stone Barns Center (Tarrytown, NY)

Mel Weiss

Oct 31, 2013, 12:48:23 PM10/31/13
to SBC GFI Group SBC GFI Group
Want to gain the knowledge and hands-on experience to create an economically viable and ecologically resilient farm-business enterprise?

Stone Barns Center for Food & Agriculture is now accepting applications for the following apprenticeship positions:
  • Livestock Apprentice
  • Greenhouse Apprentice
  • Summer Greenhouse Apprentice
  • Landscape Apprentice
  • Herb & Flower Apprentice
  • Field Apprentice
  • Compost Apprentice
To find out more about our Apprenticeship Program, visit the Virtual Grange:

MEL WEISS
Growing Farmers Initiative Coordinator
Stone Barns Center for Food & Agriculture
630 Bedford Road
Pocantico Hills, NY 10520
@VirtualGrange

Mel Weiss