Re: [SBC GrowingFarmers] Digest for sbc-growing-farmers@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

1 view

Todd Shapera

Nov 7, 2012, 12:01:19 PM11/7/12
to sbc-growi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Walker,
I have 3 convertible couches in a living room with wood stove and a tv room...so plenty of room. You are welcome to them, gratis. Another participant is in my free bedroom. Also have 2 shelter puppies, 16 weeks.
Todd
914 631 8353

sbc-growi...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/sbc-growing-farmers/topics

    walker <wah...@gmail.com> Nov 06 08:29AM -0800

    hi there!
    is there still space for 2 more? we are driving up from kentucky and we can
    share a room/bed!
    Thanks so much,
    walker hancock

    On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 2:00:52 PM UTC-4, todds wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group sbc-growing-farmers.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.