Re: the long goodbye (CHICKEN CHOKED SUBJUNCTIVE

Anonymous

Nov 27, 2018, 2:13:39 PM11/27/18
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 10:10:27 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
<nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

>In article <ptgona$jsv$1...@news.mixmin.net>
>Nomen Nescio <nor...@mixnym.net> wrote:

>> > blacks wear their pants hanging down around their knees to show
>> > they are gay and take it up the ass.
>>
>> It is because of the old adage - Why are niggers so obsessed with
>> sex? Because they wear their pubic hairs upon their head.
>
>Feeding them watermelon around white women is a bad idea too
>unless you like raped sloppy seconds like Democrat men do.
>Watermelon is a natural source of citrulline.

Ever wonder why we are $22 trillion in the red? Down to having the most
easily bribed false "democracy".
We are being run by traitors, so instead of blaming others, we need to
get our country back and enforce the foreign services act.
These traitors who oppose this will be executed.

Nomen Nescio

Nov 27, 2018, 9:34:34 PM11/27/18
In article
<7a2008e4ecbb1dff...@remailer.paranoici.org>
Because Democrats began raiding Social Security instead of
working with tax revenue?

> We are being run by traitors, so instead of blaming others, we need to
> get our country back and enforce the foreign services act.
> These traitors who oppose this will be executed.

All Democrats need to be executed.

SilverSlimer

Nov 27, 2018, 9:58:45 PM11/27/18
Sounds about right.

>> We are being run by traitors, so instead of blaming others, we need to
>> get our country back and enforce the foreign services act.
>> These traitors who oppose this will be executed.
>
> All Democrats need to be executed.

Nah, keep the women. Scratch that. Keep the _biological_ women since I
would expect cowardly Snit to claim he's a woman to save his hide.

--
SilverSlimer
Minds: @silverslimer

Snit

Nov 28, 2018, 2:10:25 AM11/28/18
I. AM. NOT. INTERESTED. IN. YOU.

Take the hint. No interest in your flirting.

Snit

Nov 28, 2018, 10:14:12 PM11/28/18
Cite.

>>> We are being run by traitors, so instead of blaming others, we need to
>>> get our country back and enforce the foreign services act.
>>> These traitors who oppose this will be executed.
>>
>> All Democrats need to be executed.
>
> Nah, keep the women. Scratch that. Keep the _biological_ women since I
> would expect cowardly Snit to claim he's a woman to save his hide.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

Nomen Nescio

Nov 28, 2018, 10:54:35 PM11/28/18
In article <g66tav...@mid.individual.net>