Re: [sb_ulsoor] Help Request

Dinesh Kaushik

Dec 5, 2018, 1:11:58 AM12/5/18
to sb_u...@googlegroups.com, Meduryarchitect via Samskrita Bharati Marathahalli, SB Jayanagar Vibhaga जयनगरविभागः, sb_bana...@googlegroups.com
Hari Om,

Jagamya here refers to the Goddess as being someone whom the entire creation approaches or goes to.

Regards,
Dinesh

On Tuesday, 4 December, 2018, 6:02:47 PM IST, 'venkata subramanyam' via संस्कृतभारती हलसूरु विभागः । Samskrita Bharati (Ulsoor) <sb_u...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Harihi Om Mahodaya,

     I am trying to answer your doubt within my limited knowledge.

jagaama is lit prathma purusha eka vachna roopam of gamlru dhatuh. jagamya is the lyabanta roopam of lit.  I presume that it suits the meaning in the given place.  If I am incorrect then kindly mail me the  correct form when you obtain the same.

Dhanyavadah.

G V Subramanyam.
On Tuesday, 4 December, 2018, 3:18:36 PM IST, Kalyan R. <kaly...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear All,

Can someone help me with the meaning of the word "Jagamya"

It appears in 'Medha Suktam' in the following verse

Aa maam medha surabhir viswa roopa,
Hiranya varna jagathi jagamya,
OOrjaswathi payasaa pinvamaanaa,
Sa maam medha suprathika jushtaam .