AICTE Chairman Anil Sahasrabuddhe: Right to Know Indian Knowledge Systems

kigga...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2018, 12:43:32 PM10/4/18
Hey,

I just signed the petition "AICTE Chairman Anil Sahasrabuddhe: Right to Know Indian Knowledge Systems" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 2,686 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://chn.ge/2zSFfzE

Thanks!
kigga nagajois

kvaa...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2018, 3:51:21 PM10/4/18
Hey,

I just signed the petition "AICTE Chairman Anil Sahasrabuddhe: Right to Know Indian Knowledge Systems" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 2,754 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://chn.ge/2DVFH45

Thanks!
Krishna Ravi