Fwd: Raghuvamsam - First Sarga - Session by Smt. Vidhya Ramesh

Nivedita R

Nov 6, 2016, 6:00:41 AM11/6/16
to ksoumas...@googlegroups.com, sb_mar...@googlegroups.com, sb_so...@googlegroups.com, sb_u...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

Classes in Simple Sanskrit -- Raghuvamsam - by Smt. Vidhya Ramesh, Samskrita Bharati - Chennai.

Regards,
Nivedita.

Oct 31, 2018, 8:31:09 PM10/31/18
to ksoumas...@googlegroups.com, sb_mar...@googlegroups.com, sb_so...@googlegroups.com, sb_u...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

We are starting weekly online classes in simple Sanskrit by Smt. Vidhya Ramesh, Samskrita Bharati, Chennai on Second Sarga of Raghuvamsam from 8th Oct 2018. Usually, the classes are conducted on Thursdays from 9 PM IST to 10 PM. The link to the YouTube recordings of the classes, along with detailed notes, will be updated in this page on a regular basis post the classes.

Regards,
nivedita.

PS: Here are the links to the other classes conducted by Smt. Vidhya Ramesh.

Nivedita R

Feb 19, 2019, 2:48:48 AM2/19/19
to ksoumas...@googlegroups.com, sb_mar...@googlegroups.com, sb_so...@googlegroups.com, sb_u...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

We are starting weekly online classes in simple Sanskrit by Smt. Vidhya Ramesh, Samskrita Bharati, Chennai on Bhaja Govindam (might be from March). Usually, the classes are conducted on Thursdays from 9 PM IST to 10 PM. The link to the YouTube recordings of the classes will be updated in this page on a regular basis.

Extensive study material will be made available here - https://nivedita2015.wordpress.com/bhaja-govindam-moha-mudgara/

Don't miss this full rendition of all the 31 shlokas by Smt. Harini Agaram, given along with Aakaankshaa and Anvaya.  https://youtu.be/araI4fd6h4M

PS: Explanation in Sanskrit on Naaraayaneem first dasakam by Sri Narayana Namboodiri will also be shared soon - https://nivedita2015.wordpress.com/sanskrit-sessions/video-naaraayaneeyam-narayana-namboodiri