RE: REMINDER: Omaha 8 Hi-Lo Tournament 9pm PDT TONIGHT!

Roger J. Kaplan

Jul 31, 2021, 11:19:35 PM7/31/21
to sb_p...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm.  Seem to be stuck at 4 players (3 registered + Tim) as of 8:15...

Anyone else planning to play?  Sebastian? Jeff?

P. O. Box 6604
San Pedro, CA 90734-6604

From: Tim Weiner <timw...@gmail.com>

Date: 7/31/21 2:46 PM (GMT-08:00)

To: "Roger J. Kaplan" <roger....@rjklegal.com>

I’m in

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 12:32 PM Roger J. Kaplan <roger....@rjklegal.com> wrote:

So far we only have TWO registered players:

-Jack

-Roger

Remember, when it is time to play, go to (and bookmark) http://sbpoker.eastus.cloudapp.azure.com:8087 .  When prompted for a site password, it is “Unicum!” (without the quotation marks).

We have to get AT LEAST 6 to make playing worthwhile.

--Roger

Jul 31, 2021, 11:20:55 PM7/31/21
to sb_p...@googlegroups.com
im playing