READ THIS IF YOU ARE PLAYING TONIGHT!!!!!

1 view

Roger J. Kaplan

Aug 15, 2020, 9:48:48 PM8/15/20
to sb_p...@googlegroups.com

Ok, that worked to give access and let me restart the poker server….

HOWEVER:  Everyone (except Tim, who happened to log in and register just now) has to RE-register for the tourney tonight!!

Roger J. Kaplan, a Professional CorporationP. O. Box 6604

San Pedro, CA 90734-6604

310.359.1424 – T

310.807.2312 – F

roger....@rjklegal.com

WWW.RJKLEGAL.COM

PLEASE NOTE: This communication, including any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may include information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication, or any of the information contained in or attached to it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by immediately replying to this message or notifying the sender by telephone and then delete this communication and its attachments from your system without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.

Aug 15, 2020, 10:02:25 PM8/15/20
to sb_p...@googlegroups.com
I’m in

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 15, 2020, at 6:48 PM, Roger J. Kaplan <roger....@rjklegal.com> wrote:

Ok, that worked to give access and let me restart the poker server….

HOWEVER:  Everyone (except Tim, who happened to log in and register just now) has to RE-register for the tourney tonight!!

<image002.jpg>
P. O. Box 6604

San Pedro, CA 90734-6604

310.359.1424 – T

310.807.2312 – F

roger....@rjklegal.com

WWW.RJKLEGAL.COM

<image004.png>

PLEASE NOTE: This communication, including any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may include information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication, or any of the information contained in or attached to it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by immediately replying to this message or notifying the sender by telephone and then delete this communication and its attachments from your system without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.

<image006.png>

I just forced a restart of the machine. I’m not home so that’s as far as I can help. Let me know if it didn’t work.

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 18:09 Roger J. Kaplan <roger....@rjklegal.com> wrote:

Well, I hope you’re happy, Adam:  You broke the remote virtual machine!

Azure appears to be down.  Will try again around 7 pm PDT.

<image007.jpg>
P.

O. Box 6604

San Pedro, CA 90734-6604

310.359.1424 – T

310.807.2312 – F

roger....@rjklegal.com

WWW.RJKLEGAL.COM

<image008.png>

PLEASE NOTE: This communication, including any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may include information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure.

If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication, or any of the information contained in or attached to it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended

recipient, please notify the sender by immediately replying to this message or notifying the sender by telephone and then delete this communication and its attachments from your system without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.

<image009.png>

I registered for tonight's game, but for some reason I cannot log in again to unregister.  Are you able to do that for me Roger?

Thanks,

Adam

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 2:43 PM Roger J. Kaplan <roger....@rjklegal.com> wrote:

So far we have only THREE registered players

😒:

-Ken

-Gary

-Roger

Remember, when it is time to play, go to (and bookmark)

http://sbpoker.eastus.cloudapp.azure.com:8087
.  When prompted for a site password, it is “Unicum!” (without the quotation marks).

We have to get AT LEAST 6 to make playing worthwhile.  As always, the more the merrier!

--Roger

<image010.jpg>
P.

O. Box 6604

San Pedro, CA 90734-6604

310.359.1424 – T

310.807.2312 – F

roger....@rjklegal.com

WWW.RJKLEGAL.COM

<image008.png>

PLEASE NOTE: This communication, including any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may include information that

is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication, or any of the information contained in or attached to it, is strictly

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by immediately replying to this message or notifying the sender by telephone and then delete this communication and its attachments from your system without reading

or saving in any manner. Thank you.

<image009.png>

Ken Weber

Aug 15, 2020, 10:04:58 PM8/15/20
to sb_p...@googlegroups.com
I just re-registered. Hope we get a few more.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Roger J. Kaplan

Aug 15, 2020, 10:11:37 PM8/15/20
to sb_p...@googlegroups.com
Hal needs to re-up.

And Jeff said he is playing, but is going to be fashionably late to register.

P. O. Box 6604
San Pedro, CA 90734-6604

Aug 15, 2020, 11:53:59 PM8/15/20
to sb_p...@googlegroups.com

Aren’t I registered?

Hal

Roger J. Kaplan

Aug 15, 2020, 11:55:19 PM8/15/20
to sb_p...@googlegroups.com

The server crashed earlier…. Need to re-do your registration