9/12/20 Results..

Roger J. Kaplan

Sep 13, 2020, 2:02:11 AM9/13/20
to sb_p...@googlegroups.com

Small group…  Small pot… Early night.

Here were the winners and their winnings.

1stGary ($75 prize)

2ndHal ($45 prize)

3rdKen ($30 prize)

Instead of settling up and paying prizes each week, we are tracking the spend and winnings for each player, and reconcile at the time we resume in person games**.  The current standing spreadsheet is attached, and will be updated after each tournament.

(**-One caveat: If someone REALLY, REALLY wants to settle up his debt after each game, that is ok—BUT I will leave it to you to reach out directly to one of the winners [preferably, someone who is “in the green” overall] and arrange to send him a payment.  Then, of course, let me know that you did so and the details of how much you paid and to whom; I’ll then make the adjustment, which will be noted in the next version of the spreadsheet.)

You can always find the latest edition of this spreadsheet in the #money chat section in our server on Discord.

Tentatively planning to keep the fun rolling on next weekend…

Will follow up with details later in the week.

If you haven’t been playing so far, don’t be shy about joining us next time!!

Best!

--Roger Kaplan

SB Poker--2020 Online Game Cumulatives--as of 9-12-20.pdf