LT. T'Mihn -Banged Up But Still Going-(TAGS:Avery/Pavlova)

1 view

A. Cuoco

May 29, 2014, 3:45:21 PM5/29/14
to sb118-v...@googlegroups.com
OOC: Sorry if I missed tags, not intentional.

((USS Vigilant, Deck 1: Bridge))

::The group of Starfleet Officers left the turbolift and stepped onto the bridge.  A number of other staff were gathered around, but for the most part the action was over.  The Vigilant-A had just went through its first space combat mission and come out, for the most part, in one piece.  T'Mihn knew who went to what sections,and noticed some were missing.::

::Her stomach sank as she wondered how many casualties they had.  Two ships full of Andorian crew.,gone. How many Romulans died aboard, also without the comfort of their families near.::

::She gazed over at the tall Andorian that was her department head, who looked very much like an ancient Terran actor Harrison Ford in the face.  The man was  banged up like the rest of them.  All of them matched the state of their tough, sturdy ship. Bruises purpling on his Earth sky blue skin, a few cuts,that didn't seem to diminish his demeanor.::

Herrera: Good to see you gentlemen. Is everyone alright?

Eerie: Fine sir. Looks like you have a good shooter at tactical.

::T'Mihn caught the subtle change in Udas' body language.  How he briefly looked at Irina and down.   She had to stop that ship, but it was full of his countrymen.   She could imagine.. no..she knew what it felt like to fire on her own people.  More likely, having to fire on friends, and family. War ripped people apart.::

Udas: ::not addressing Eerie's comment, but instead looking at the Captain::  Good to see you as well, sir.

Pavlova: My one skill that isn't out of date.

Herrera: Just try not to make any more of a mess of the bridge. We're going to have to open a few cans of paint as it is.

::It was quite a mess.::

::T'Mihn looked up at her department head who towered over her like blue skinned, antennaed Harrison Ford. She had the briefest image of him dressed as the fictional archaeologist with brown felt fedora, leather jacket,satchel and whip. Odd,but somehow that fit.:  Aside from that, he seemed bothered just as she would be in the same position. She gave him a welcomed expression.::

T'Mihn: Welcome back.

::A respectful head bow then,, here it came.  Bam. That smile.::

T'Mihn: oO I never get tired of seeing smiles. Oo

Udas: You too, Lieutenant.  I'll expect a duty report of what happened while I was gone, ::he smiled:: but enjoy yourself for the time being.

::She already had a report compiling in her head. She nodded.::

T'Mihn:  I tried to keep the fort intact.

::Udas put his hands on his hips and looked around the bridge.  The main portion of the Vigilant had definitely went through the crucible of combat.  The Andorian, his antennae pointing forward eyed the woman up.   She wondered what sort of sensory information was he getting through those.::

Udas: ::jokingly:: Is that so?

::As if on cue, a nearby EPS conduit suddenly shot a spray of sparks at T'Mihn.  Calmly she reached up patted out her hair.  Singed but it'd grow back.  She noticed Diego's head snap back looking in her direction. She gave him a Terran "thumbs up"gesture to show she was fine.::

T'Mihn: That's the tenth time she's bitten me.  I don't think Vigilant liked me fiddling with her sensor array.

:She saw  the Andorian smiling to himself and walked over to where she was sitting, patting her reassuringly on the shoulder and looking down.::

Udas: You did swimmingly, Lieutenant.  Well done.

T'Mihn: oOAahkk..you had to swimming.  Nnnoooo. No swimming. Oo
::She nodded a "thank you. ".::

::Their conversation was interrupted again by Pavlova and Eerie discussing what lay ahead.  Udas turned and listened, this time intrigued::

Eerie: Guess she will be aiming for department chief next, sir::

Pavlova: ::jokingly:: Well the Klingons promote by single combat.  Immunity to phasers is a problem, and I’d rather not wrestle with you, but from a distance?  Maybe.

::They'd be in deep guano then.::

Avery:

Herrera:

Pavlova: Oh and sorry Chief, I used all of your torpedoes.

::Amusing banter volloied  back and forth between them, bit T'Mihn felt as of she aged a century.  The adrenaline stopped,her body started to realise it was hurt.  She grabbed the back of her chair and the console and pushed herself up.  Her ribs were not liking the action.::

T'Mihn: Captain, if I am not needed here, I need to see if sickbay is going to need any blood.

::T'Mihn, being a Vulcan, shared many of the same blood patterns as her cousin Romulans.  She would very much be needed in Sickbay.::

Herrera: Response

Pavlova: And I’ll be heading down to check on our Romulan guests.  ::to Eerie:: : Chief, the empty torpedo launchers are all yours.

Eerie : Response

::Udas turned to T'Mihn::

Udas: I'll take over the science console, Lieutenant.  I think you have your orders.

::He smiled at her, genuinely.  She could tell,the smile wasn't just his face, but reached the eyes and antennae.   She gave him a bright smile.::

T'Mihn: Thank you, think you will be alright?

Udas: ::smiling:: As long as she doesn't shoot any sparks at me, we will be ok.  Good work back there, Lieutenant.  I mean it.

T'Mihn: Ah... phishh.. its nothing.. reached up to pat the hand on her shoulder,and gave it a gentle squeeze. ::. just doing my job.

::Through that touch, she sensed he was not only geniune but actually warming up to her.  Being more comfortable

Udas: Alright, alright. Enough of that sappiness.  Get to sickbay and help them out down there.  That's an order.

T'Mihn:oO That is not sappy. Sappy would be me kissing you in a way that'd make you blush purple. Oo

T'Mihn: :: a grin with a humorous snort::  Yesshir. Outta here sir.  ::she turnedto walk off then looked over her shoulder.:: Ay.. Don't break my console I got working that beast  with twine and pre-chewed,fruit flavored  tree resin.

Avery: Captain, if you don't need me on the bridge at the moment ... I'd like to go survey some of the damage first-hand.  :: she paused and stifled a wince, then continued. :: I was hoping to get a chance to start on some of the immediate field repairs as soon as possible.

Eerie: Response

Herrera: By all means. Thanks for your support, Ensign.

:T'Mihn hadn't seen deMarc or taJoot herself .Ari was on her way.::

::With that Irina stood up and followed T’Mihn and Ensign Avery to the lift. :

OOC:  I'm guessing Avery is in here too, so she isn't left out. ))

:: As soon as the doors closed,T'Mihn heard Udas asking the Captain for orders.   They both input their destinations, Irina leaned against the wall and let out a deep breath. T'Mihn leaned against a wall emitting a groan as her body let her know of more bruises and rib breaks.  She wanted to curl up in her quarters and go into a healing trance. No options for that now  until all was settled in sick bay.::

Pavlova: Well that was fun.

T’Mihn::: Rubbing her head with a hand.:: Eerroohhh. Any fun like that I want my money back.

Avery: Response

Pavlova: When we get back to DS6 lets have a farewell drink.  I think its time I went back home.

:She knew which "home "she meant.::

T’Mihn:  I know what you mean..I need home too.

::Home to her wasn't a place. She wanted her bondmate back. But people don't come back from the dead.   As much as she'd like, it wouldn't work like that.   If this time travel stunt worked to get Irina back to the 22nd century, then it'd be a peice of cup cake to move back 15 years to save Vahlihn's life.::

:T'Mihn:  :: Heavy sigh:: Deal on the drink. I need to warn you, alcohol doesn't affect v'tosh... so if the intent is to get drunk,we'll have to figure what does make me three sheets to the winds.

::She gave the Russian a grin.::

Pavlova /Avery: Responses

::T'Mihn had noticed Avery's injuries earlier after tje beam crashed so close and it concerned her. She saw the woman wince trying to smile and that wasn't good.  If the human had a concussion, it wouldn't bode well.  Thankfully head injuries  were healed rapidly with current technology.::

T'Mihn:  Ensign Avery, I think you should come with me to sickbay.

Pavlova /Avery: Responses

TAG/TBC

LT. T'Mihn Ah'mihghan
Star Fleet 118th Fleet,