LT. T'Mihn- Patched Up?- (Avery/Adair-Walker /Pavlova)

A. Cuoco

May 29, 2014, 4:10:16 PM5/29/14
to sb118-v...@googlegroups.com
((OOC: Pavlova, The turbolift chat, go as far as you likewise. I can back sim. ))

(OOC: I am thinking this could take place during that thirty minute gap Udas mentioned in his most recent sim. ))

((Sickbay ))

::Entering the sickbay with Ensign Avery and Pavlova,she glanced about for the Doctor on duty.  Nurses were scurrying around getting supplies to handle the influx of injuries the Romulans had.::

((OOC: Pavlova, if you wanna tag along cool.))

Adiar -Walker: Response

T'Mihn:  Ensign Avery and I got tossed about a bit.  I'm also offering my services of blood or plasma donation to help with the Romulans.

::T'Mihn knew the  doc would find several broken ribs on her, internal bruising and probably a few surprises.   The Vulcan was in capable hands as was Avery. Who knew how many injured crew were taxing the small ship's resources as it was.::

Avery/Adair-Walker /Pavlova: Responses

::She didn't realise some item caught her on the back of the head. She thought it was a minor scratch.::

T'Mihn:   ::sideways grin.:: Yeah, we're pretty hard headed.  Dense skeleton saved my hide a few times.

Avery/Adair-Walker /Pavlova: Responses

T'Mihn:  If you need help with the Romulans besides blood, I can do field medicine too.

::She figured the ship wasn't suited to handle such an influx.  She didn't see many Vulcanoids aboard.::

Avery/Adair-Walker /Pavlova: Responses

T'Mihn: Tell me what to do and I'll do it.

Avery/Adair-Walker /Pavlova: Responses
)

TAG/TBC

Simmed by