LCDR Pavlova: Second Time's a Charm (Tags Herrera, T'Mihn, Avery)

1 view

a...@lawyerfish.com

May 26, 2014, 1:22:33 PM5/26/14
to sb118-v...@googlegroups.com

((Bridge, Ventral Section))

::Irina was doing her best to keep the Andorian ships from getting near the dorsal section’s weakening ventral shields, and the only way to do that was by unrelenting and accurate fire.  Fortunately only the damaged Andorian ship was trying to outmaneuver them, with the undamaged cruiser still keeping itself busy with either the remaining section of the Vigilant or with whatever they were trying to do on the Romulan base.::

Herrera: Let's dock with the ventral section, then I want you to reroute power from the ventral shield to the dorsal shields. Helm, keep or back to the Andorians and our belly to the station.

Avery: Response

Pavlova: Our ventral shield is down to 28% anyway, diverting power now.

T'Mihn: Either way, Sir. I'm going to pull as many out as possible.

Herrera: Once we've docked with the ventral section, beam them to cargo bay 2 and have security and medical details meet them there.

T'Mihn: Response

Pavlova: Security dispatched.  Ventral section in position, channel open.

Herrera: On screen.

::The ventral bridge looked a little beaten up, as did Udas, who was at the helm.::

Herrera: =/\= Gentlemen, how's everything holding together? =/\=

Jaxx/Eerie/Udas: =/\= Response =/\=

Herrera: =/\= We're about to start evacuating Romulans from the station. They just engaged their self destruct over there and I assume they've been boarded. I want to reconnect the dorsal and ventral sections. Udas, are you up to it? =/\=

Udas: =/\= Response =/\=

Eerie/Jaxx: =/\= Response =/\=

Herrera: =/\= We need to start the docking process right now. We're matching your course and speed. As soon as you're done, head up to the main bridge. =/\=

Eerie/Jaxx/Udas: =/\= Response =/\=

::The comm closed. The computer would assist them with the docking process; each section of the ship was fitted with microtractors that would assist with getting the ship sections perfectly aligned. Doing it manually would have been a nightmare.::

Rulak:=/\= Commander Rulak to Federation starship Vigilant. =/\=

:Herrera: =/\= This is Fleet Captain Herrera. Go ahead, Rulak. =/\=

Rulak: =/\=Stand by, Captain. =/\=

Avery: Response

Herrera: Alright, reroute power to the dorsal shields. Helm, keep our belly to the station. T'Mihn, stand by transporters.

Avery: Response

T'Mihn: Response

:Rulak=/\= Please beam aboard a small token of appreciation from me. It is quite old, but I don’t need it any more. =/\=

Herrera: Oot, take care of it.

Oot: It looks like it's a bottle of Romulan ale, Sir.

Herrera: =/\= Thank you, Commander. We'll hold off the Andorians for as long as we can, but you should get yourself out of here. =/\=

Rulak: =/\=Thank you Captain for everything. My report will reflect your service, to the Romulan empire. if anyone cares to read it. =/\=

::Diego appreciated that. Rulak was the commander in charge of the research station and his word that Starfleet had defended them would lend credence to the fact that the Andorians who had attacked them did not represent the Federation.::

Herrera: =/\= Jolan tru, Commander. Herrera out. =/\=

:Herrera: Irina, keep up the barrage. Let's make those ships think twice about coming too close.

Pavlova: Captain, torpedoes almost depleted, can’t keep this up much longer.

Herrera: Avery, T'Mihn, let's get this evacuation underway, shall we? Helm, keep a close eye on the station's power core. The minute it looks like it's going to go critical, get us away from it.

Avery: Response

T'Mihn: Response

::The damaged Andorian ship came around again and again Irina targeted everything into the weak spot she had created.  The result was much like the first time even though Irina ceased firing immediately after the first torpedo passed unhindered to the Andorian hull.  The explosion was small, but nonetheless took out much of the port-side nacelle and its support pylons.  Fortunately the ship’s structural integrity hadn’t been compromised, only her warp capability.::

Pavlova: Second Andorian ship disabled, and we’re all out of torpedoes.  Recommend we beam as many Andorians aboard as possible before they destruct this one as well.

Herrera: Response?

Avery: Response?

T’Mihn: Response?

TAG/TBC