Lt. Cmdr. Eerie - Shooter - tag Tagren

Mark Swift

May 29, 2014, 4:24:46 PM5/29/14
to sb118-v...@googlegroups.com

  ((Main Bridge))

::Eerie always knew that the Commander Pavlova was a good shooter,  but he still figured that this had to be a joke.  But then again it might not. In any case, he didn't mind. It wasn't like it was coming out of his pay.::

Eerie: Hmm. Itching trigger figure, well at least you hit what you aim at.::Dryly and not real seriously. He was actual relaxing for a change. Only took him 18 months to do with the Captain.::

Herrera: If they were fired in defense of the Romulan Star Empire then I think each one of them was worth their weight in latinum, in a political sense anyway.

T'Mihn: Captain, if I am not needed here, I need to see if sickbay is going to need any blood.

Herrera: I'm sure Dr. Adair-Walker will appreciate that.

Pavlova:  And I’ll be heading down to check on our Romulan guests.  ::to Eerie:: : Chief, the empty torpedo launchers are all yours.

::Eerie moved over the tactical station to see what else was missing, and if there the phasers were exhausted..::

Udas: I'll take over the science console, Lieutenant.  I think you have your orders.

T'Mihn: Thank you, think you will be alright?

Udas: ::smiling:: As long as she doesn't shoot any sparks at me, we will be ok. Good work back there, Lieutenant.  I mean it.

T'Mihn: Ah... phishh.. its nothing.. reached up to pat the hand on her shoulder,and gave it a gentle squeeze. ::. just doing my job.

Udas: Alright, alright. Enough of that sappiness.  Get to sickbay and help them out down there.  That's an order.

T'Mihn: :: a grin with a humorous snort::  Yesshir. Outta here sir.  ::she turnedto walk off then looked over her shoulder.:: Ay.. Don't break my console I got working that beast  with twine and pre-chewed,fruit flavored  tree resin.

Avery: Captain, if you don't need me on the bridge at the moment... I'd like to go survey some of the damage first-hand. I was hoping to get a chance to start on some of the immediate field repairs as soon as possible.

::Eerie nodded in agreement.::

Herrera: By all means. Thanks for your support, Ensign.

::Eerie looked up  to see the officer that he hadn’t even met yet. ::

Eerie: Good to meet you Ensign.

::For any lack of anything else to say, but he wanted to at least say hello. The woman looked a bit rough around the edges, but Eerie wasn't here to give medical advice.::

Udas: Well sir, what are your orders?

Herrera: Prepare for redocking with the central section... and then set a course for Deep Space 6. I think our work is done here.

Udas: ::trying for some banter:: This wasn't another day in the office, sir.

Herrera: Yeah. I have a lot of thinking to do before I make my report to Starfleet, that's for sure.

Udas: Trust me, I understand Captain.

Ki'Kay: Sir, we're getting a message through from Lieutenant Commander Tagren on the central section.

::Eerie listened to the transmission.::

Tagren: =/\= Central section is ready to reconnect with you guys when you are ready. =/\=

Herrera: =/\= We're ready now. See you in a few minutes, Commander. =/\=

Herrera: Condition blue. Let's get this ship back together so we can get out of here.

Eerie: Yes sir.::Eerie pressed the controls to send the ship to condition blue.::

Udas: ::bringing the console controls up::  Deep Six never sounded so nice.

::The re-connection of the remaining section only took a minute, and it wasn't long before the doors to the turbo lift snapped open and the first officer came out on the bridge. Eerie started the tactical board to make sure he had control of all the systems after the docking . Also the docking he would have control of all the shield emitters again, and he knew that there had been damage to a few of  them.::

Tagren: I am glad to see everyone in one piece. Were you able to rescue anyone from the station?

Herrera: We have Romulan evacuees in Cargo Bay 2. Irina just went to check on them.

Eerie:oOWonder how many made it?Oo

Tagren: Response

Herrera: How about you? Is everyone from the central section still in one piece?

Tagren: Response

Herrera: Ki'Kay, set a course for Deep Space 6, warp 8. I think we've been in Romulan space for long enough. ::He stood from his seat.:: Meanwhile, I'd better get my report submitted while all of this is fresh in my mind. You have the bridge, Ari.

Tagren: Response

Eerie: Good idea to get it all down now. What a mission. ::Looking at the First officer.::

Udas: ::jokingly:: Let me know how the seat feels, First Officer.

::Eerie didn’t notice the captain leave the deck, but heard the door to the ready room open and close. It was just a minute later.::

Herrera: =/\= Herrera to all senior staff. Report to the ready room in 30 minutes. Herrera out. =/\=

Eerie:oO Interesting, We normally don’t that.Oo

::Eerie however pushed it to the back of his mind, he was looking forward to at least a long conversation with his mate, Nia and see how she was doing.::

 tag

Lt.Cmdr. Eerie

Chief Tactical/Security Officer

USS Vigilant-A