Lieutenant JG Ikaia Wong - Traversing the Tubes

Ka Banning

May 8, 2021, 12:09:34 AM5/8/21
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

((Guest quarters))

Thorne: ::turning to Kallo:: I hope you are worth it.

Blake: He isn't.

Ikaia couldn’t believe how stubborn Ensign Thorne was. It was one thing to follow orders. It was a whole other thing when the situation changed entirely to the point where following orders was going to get everyone killed. Ikaia mentally made a note to speak to Thorne later. He was about to say something further when he saw a familiar face at the door - Commander Blake!

Kallo: Just Commander! What a pleasant surprise.

oO”Just Commander?”Oo

Blake: Stow it, Kallo.

The Commander then straightened up and turned to the officers inside the room and addressed them.

oOHow long was she standing there for?Oo

Blake: Do both.

Thorne: Commander?

Wong: Both? I know for sure we can’t stay here. If we do, we die.

Blake: Use the site-to-site as a decoy to the nearest holodeck. Travel on foot to the farthest. I can't guarantee we have the power to maintain the facade for long, but it buys us time to gather security around Kallo.

Thorne: Aye, Commander.

Allison: Response?

Wong: Risky. But it does keep them guessing which is exactly what we need right now.

Blake: You'll have to make do with me for now. The other security parties are repelling boarders. Its better if we travel with fewer people, anyway.

Commander Blake approached a Jefferies Tube hatch next to the guest quarters replicator. She punched in her security code and pulled it open.

Thorne: I see now.

Allison: Response?

Wong: I would hardly call this just making do. Your presence is welcome.

Blake: Wong, can you set up a program for Holodeck One here? That'll be the decoy for the site to site.

Wong: Sure. I can actually do it from my PADD no problem. ::He pulls out his PADD and starts working:: It’s not going to take me long to come up with something. Although, our power is limited here.

Blake: Thorne, contact the transporter room. Once Wong is done, get them to perform the transport. After that, we leave on foot, via the Jefferies Tubes.

Thorne: Understood, Commander.

Allison: Response?

Wong: Just a few more moments. Really. ::His hands are just flying across the surface of his PADD. He’s moving as quick as he can::

Thorne: Transport ready on Lieutenant Wong's command.

Allison//Blake/Kallo: response

Wong: I’m working as fast as I can here. Try telling THAT to the computer next time!

Ikaia felt the ship move again. Without looking up, he briefly put his hand up to help keep Kallo from falling. He promptly went back to working.

Thorne: ::quietly in almost a whisper:: They're here. ::removing her phaser and aiming it at the door.::

Wong: ::Whispering:: Ensign, don’t shoot that phaser until you see the whites of their eyes. ::He finally looks up from his PADD:: It’s done. Punch it.

Allison/Blake/Kallo/Thorne: response

Ikaia didn’t hesitate to head toward the Jefferies tube. He waited for everyone to get inside first.

Wong: Are you sure? I am concerned for everyone’s well being. I’d rather want to be in the best position in order to help others.

Allison/Blake/Kallo/Thorne: response

Wong: Alright. I’m going. Hopefully they’ve kept this clear this time. The last time I was in one of these, I tripped over a tool box…. And also fell out of one on to a table.

Of course, he had been through the tubes before. However, it was for more…. Interesting means. Ikaia finally ducked into the tube and started walking with the group.

Allison/Blake/Kallo/Thorne: response

((Inside the Jefferies Tube- Deck 2))

Ikaia finally glanced over at Kallo. Since this whole madness had begun, he hadn’t had a chance to check back on him.

Wong: Mister Var? How are you feeling?

Allison/Blake/Kallo/Thorne: response

Lieutenant JG Ikaia Wong

Physician Assistant