General Ch'otonn Bagorgh - Chu’ bI'reS

Wil Ukinix

May 3, 2021, 4:42:43 AM5/3/21
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

((Bridge, RKS T’Kuvma))

Bagorgh: Disengage the cartel ships, let them attack the Veritas!  Open fire on the B’Rakh!  ::Standing, staring at view screen:: I want K’Jul’s ship floating through space with nothing but life support!

More “luq!”’s filled the bridge, as the crew carried out her orders.

Bagorgh: ::To K’lannang:: Hail the lead cartel ship.

In order for
chevwI' tlhIngan to have had any chances of starting a revolution, they needed the resources – and the cartels had them.  Bagorgh and her understudy Iqhawe had made a secret alliance with main cartels in the region, who had what they needed to enact a revolution.  She knew it would be an “unholy” alliance, but there was no other choice.

If the revolution was successful, (former) KDF officers would be in control of the colonies and the cartels would have free reign to operate in their new territory, allowing them freer access to funnel narcotics, weapons and other stolen goods into the black markets of the Colonial Coalition territories.

Bagorgh hoped that Uyahlazeka Iqhawe had successfully made her way on board the cartel ship… the cartels may have had powerful ships, but Iqhawe would provide them with the leadership and the tactics to attack the Veritas.

Iqhawe: =/\= Response =/\=

Bagorgh: =/\= It is good to hear your voice.  The prisoner is in the sick bay of the Federation ship. =/\=

Iqhawe: =/\= Response =/\=

Bagorgh: =/\= This is the beginning, Uyahlazeka. chevwI' tlhIngan is no longer an idea.  Is it a revolution.  Chu’ bI'reS!  =/\=

Iqhawe: =/\= Response =/\=

Bagorgh: =/\= Target their shields, do what you must to disable Veritas.  We will join your attack once we have dealt with the B’Rakh.   My warriors stand ready to transport should the opportunity arise to board Veritas.  =/\=

Iqhawe: =/\= Response =/\=

With the comm channel closed, the newly self-re-anointed General turned to her first officer.

Bagorgh: Status of the B’Rakh!

K’lannang: Scanning… They are almost done, General.  Shields, weapons, all major systems are offline.

Bagorgh: Is the ship salvageable?

K’lannang: It would take days for basic repairs.

Ch’otonn drummed her fingers on the armrest of her chair.

Bagorgh:  ::To Tactical officer:: Send message to the cartel ships to concentrate all fire on Veritas.  ::To K’lannang:: Hail the B’Rakh.

A display of a mostly red smoky mess showed on the screen in front of her.  She couldn’t make out much through the static of the visual link.  Warning tones sounded through the distorted crackling that was the audio.

Bagorgh: =/\= Commander K’Jul.  I am General Ch’otonn Bagorgh, of the new Klingon republic.  KDF warriors who have pledged loyalty to chevwI' tlhIngan have been given instructions to begin a revolution on the three colonies.  You yourself have two options.  Join us in battle, and help us with a Chu’ bI'reS!  Or… today is a good day to die.  What do you choose. =/\=

K’Jul:  =/\= Response =/\=

Bagorgh: =/\= Because, K’Jul, when it comes to the High Council and what they did to me, revenge is a dish best served unexpected.
=/\=

K’Jul:  =/\= Response =/\=

Bagorgh: =/\= You may still be a
mak'dar jay’, K’Jul, but you are a fine warrior.  Sto’vo’kor awaits you. =/\=

She pressed a button on the console of the armrest of her chair to end the transmission.

K’lannang: Shall we destroy the B’Rakh, General?

Ch’otonn took in a deep breath and pondered, before turning to look at her first officer.

Bagorgh: No.  Send a team on a shuttle and board it.  I want those who are loyal to chevwI' tlhIngan spared, and those who choose the Empire dead.  If they are successful, the ship is ours to repair.  If not… destroy it.

K’lannang: luq!

The first officer turned to another warrior, giving them a nod.  They immediately made their way from the bridge, to coordinate the team to board the B’Rakh.

Bagorgh: ::To Tactical:: Begin attack on Veritas, coordinate with the lead cartel ship!

The view screen in front of her showed the Starfleet ship under heavy fire.  Beams of phasers streamed from K’Tinga class vessel, repeatedly hitting the Federation ship.  In return, the Klingon ship rocked at return fire from the Veritas.

K’lannang: Veritas shields are failing, General.

Bagorgh: Assemble another team, ready for transport.  Hail the Starfleet ship.  Audio only.

After a tone sounded, Ch'otonn began speaking.

Bagorgh: =/\= This is the T’Kuvma.  The B’Rakh has been disabled.  Give up the prisoner, or we will take them by force. =/\=

Blake/Rahman: =/\= Responses =/\=

Bagorgh: =/\= You are outnumbered.  I will send forces to board your ship if I have to. =/\=

Blake/Rahman: =/\= Responses =/\=

Tags/TBC

General Ch'otonn Bagorgh
Leader, chevwI' tlhIngan