MSPNPC Iqhawe: The bold and valerous shall prevail

Kelrod Dickens

May 3, 2021, 5:55:05 PM5/3/21
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

( Cartel Ship Rahwin )

After the... friendly, race between the Federation officer and the Klingon, Iqhawe was satisfied with what she'd seen. Those Federation were stubborn and proud in their own way. She left them and managed to get in time to the Rahwin for the next phase of Bagorgh plan. Those cartel members weren't exactly the best example of Klingon ideals, but it was a necessary evil to forge a better Klingon situation on the Shoals and improve their position.

After a few hours into the deep of the Shoals, the call arrived to the comm systems and Iqhawe answered.

Iqhawe: =/\= My lady, I'm ready to follow your commands.=/\=

Bagorgh: =/\= It is good to hear your voice.  The prisoner is in the sick bay of the Federation ship. =/\=

Iqhawe: =/\= We'll proceed as planned when you give the order. The future is near. =/\=

Bagorgh: =/\= This is the beginning, Uyahlazeka. chevwI' tlhIngan is no longer an idea.  Is it DawChu’ bI'reS!  =/\=

Iqhawe: =/\= As it shall be. We'll commence right away. =/\=

Bagorgh: =/\= Target their shields, do what you must to disable Veritas.  We will join your attack once we have dealt with the B’Rakh.   My warriors stand ready to transport should the opportunity arise to board Veritas.  =/\=

Iqhawe: =/\= Understood, I'll be ready too =/\=

The signal closed and Iqhawe signaled the Clan ships.

Iqhawe: =/\= This is Iqhawe, proceed to your designated targets. =/\=

When the moment arrived, the signal was transmitted and Iqhawe coordinated the patterns for the attacks, first on the three ships, but only five of the cartel ships fired on the T'kuvma, enough to damage their shields, but not enough to pose a real threat to the life of her mistress. The bulk of the ships fired on the other two ships. The primary target, K'Jul's ship, Veritas should be kept busy until the real blow came to surprise them.

When Bagorgh's ship shields came to eighty percent, Iqhawe signaled the attacking ships to concentrate their fire on the Veritas, as a diversion for her mistress to perform her move on K'jul. Meanwhile, Iqhawe selected a few cartel operatives, along two Klingon warriors that worked as her escort. When the moment was good, they'll transport to the Federation ship and take the prisoner from their grasp and return to the T'Kuvma where Bagorgh will decide his fate.

She felt a bit sympathetic for some of the Starfleeters, their klingon officer was kinda cute, though a bit naive to be a real warrior. She hoped taht she doesn't have to kill him in the process of getting the prisoner, but her mistress and their goal came first, so she took out her knife and checked the polished and sharp edge before returning it to her holster. The disruptor on her hip was always ready to fire and the Federation shields were weakening and showing signs of stress and weak points. When their shields were about sixty per cent, the cartel ships changed pattern and began attacking their upper left warp nacelle, the more exposed and seeming the less protected part of their ship in order to create a gap in their shields. They moved to their own transporter room ready to be beamed over the Veritas, near to their sickbay.

TBC:

PNPC Uyahlazeka Iqhawe

Ferasan KDF

by