[HIS] Lt Wil Ukinix - Reise Reise

Wil Ukinix

May 16, 2020, 11:15:43 AM5/16/20
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com
(("Southend Beach", Suraya Bay, Risa))

Ukinix: ::To everyone:: Alright, food's ready, grab a plate and come over to the barbie, let's eat!

Any: Responses

Wil picked up the nearby pair of tongs, and started shifting meat from the many barbeque hot plates to people's plates. Finally, after everyone was done, he decided on a slice of home for himself - barbecued onions, placed on a sausage that was diagonally placed on a piece of bread<https://desperatelyseekingcrab.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/img_3259edit.jpg>, topped with tomato sauce. A smile came to his face when he took the first bite.

Teller: You've outdone yourself, Wil. Can't believe you found a way to top that crazy pub crawl.

Wil finished his bite, before smiling.

Ukinix: That pub crawl was epic. No karaoke this time though, Geoffrey.

Wil picked up his nearby beer bottle and took a swig. He smiled as Charlena made his way over. He could sense she was still a little bit upset...

Teller: This place is incredible. How'd you find it?

Ukinix: oO Awkies Oo I, uh... quickly looked on the Starfleet database, and picked something randomly.

Vanlith: Response

Ukinix: Honestly, I didn't know!

Vanlith/Teller: Responses

The group was joined by Addison and Jansen at the barbeque. He patted a hand on Jansen's shoulder, hoping that the guest of honour was having a great time. He was also ecstatic to see Addison as well. She seemed to be looking at Geoffrey's red skin...

MacKenzie: That's gonna really hurt tomorrow.
Teller: Response
Orrey: He might deserve it though.

Ukinix: ::Patting Teller on back:: He'll be alright tomorrow. Nothing a bit of aloe vera and several Romulan ales won't fix.

Vanlith: Response
MacKenzie: The man had a shuttle dropped on him. Sunburn pales in comparison, I'm sure.
Orrey: Aye, he is a tough old fellow, our good Mister Teller.

Ukinix: Well, you don't blow up a big whale like the Artemis without some guts. ::Smirking:: Still dark at you for beaming me back, Chief.

Wil momentarily cast his eye over towards Jayla and Kelrod. He could kind of sense "something" happening... a smile came to his face, before he took a breath to tune out what he was sensing as best he could.
Teller/Vanlith: Response
MacKenzie: We don't really have to go back to the Thor, do we?
Teller/Vanlith: Response

Ukinix: Well, whenever you need a swim in our pool, just trawl that thing through the Shoals, and we can let your crew on board for a reasonable fee.

Orrey: Transwarp is a useful think you know for getting around. I am glad you came though.

Teller/MacKenzie/Vanlith: Responses

Ukinix: Well, before we all have to go back to our ships, I have an idea.

Any: Response

((On the way to a beachside bar...))

With the others walking up 15 or so metres up ahead, laughing and reminiscing, Wil managed to get a few minutes with his friend.

Ukinix: I need to thank you, Commander. For being an awesome acting Captain during that Hecate madness, and being a great friend. It'll be an honour and a privilege to be your best man.

Orrey: Response

((A beachside bar, ice-cream shop, relaxing bare-foot lawn bowls, classy restaurant, "Ancient Earth European Cowboy Beer Bar<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sb118-veritas/usJgNwIaBHg/tkZ923ySAwAJ>"(tm) outlet, Grav-skating rink, Karaoke bar*, large outdoor pub, and the "Howling Horga'hn" nightclub later...))

*OK, I lied about no Karaoke earlier

The large domed "Howling Horga'hn" nightclub was in full swing. With the establishment jam packed with locals and tourists alike, young and old, it was jumping. Colourful flashing lights, floating holographic shapes and patterns seemed to shift and change perfectly in time with the crystal clear loud music, and even despite that, you could hear the murmur of people talking to each other happily with raised voices. YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE WHEN YOU SEE WRITING IN CAPS AND IT JUST ABOUT BURNS YOUR EYES, IT'S THAT "LOUD"? That's just about how loud the nightclub was.

On the curved stage on one part of the dome were three musicians - two Andorians and one Human, shifting and swaying from left to right while their fingers danced across the consoles and holographic screens that hovered in front of them. Behind each of them was a black holographic screen, with symbols and numbers displaying, showing to whoever was interested the algorithms they were entering to compose the music everyone was hearing.

Vanlith: Response

Ukinix: HEEEEY! WHAT WASH - WHAT WASH SHTHAT FOR!

Vanlith: Response

Ukinix: HONESHTLY, I DIDN'T KNOW!

Any: Responses

Wil wrapped his arms around Addison and Teller, while he bopped away to the thudding beat.

Ukinix: YOU GUYSSHH... YOU GUYSSH ARE THE BESHT! WE'RE GONNA MISH YOU!

Any: Responses

Teller/MacKenzie: Responses

Ukinix: WHAT?!

Any: Responses

Ukinix: ::To Jansen:: I HOPE YOU'VE HAD A FUN BASCHEL- BETCHYOU- BACHELOR PARTY, COUNSELLOR!

Orrey: Response

Any: Responses

Tags/TBC?

LIEUTENANT WIL UKINIXSH
ACTING CHIEF ENSIGN- EMBLEM- ENGIN- HYPERSHPANNERBLOKE
USS VERITASHHH
V239511WU0

winmail.dat