Ens Thorne - Guest Services

Tracey Townson

May 3, 2021, 8:50:41 PM5/3/21
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com
((USS Veritas - Turbolift))

The ship shook once again from another volley of fire launched against it. Lilith held onto the wall to steady herself as the lift raced through the bowels of the starship.

Thorne: Oo Ooooh. Not a good description... oO ::recalling the earlier events in sickbay::

OK then. Interior of the starship. The doors then opened to the deck that housed the VIP quarters and Lilith stepped out and headed to Kallo Ver's quarters at a brisk pace. From what Commander Kelrod had said, it seemed that this battle had something to do with the ill guest. Lilith's orders were to make sure that no one took him.

Lilith turned the last corner and ran into the guest quarters where Kallo Ver had returned as that was the only one there she recognized. There was also a female human, in a Starleet uniform, speaking to him. A human Lilith did not recognize and who held the rank of Lieutenant Commander according to the pips on her collar.

Kallo: Ensign Throne! Welcome back to the fray.

Thorne: Thank you. Feeling better?

Kallo: response

Thorne: Good to hear. Me on the other hand...::tapping her stomach and turning to look at the Commander:: Commander? Is everything okay?

Allison: response

Thorne: I am Ensign Lilith Thorne. I have been assigned here by Commander Kelrod to protect our guest from...::mouthing the words  and cupping her mouth with her hands so only the Commander could see in order to avoid potential panic:: abduction.

Allison: response

Thorne: I have been instructed to implement protocol gamma five should such an occurrence commence.

The rest of the backup security had arrived at that moment and Lilith began to point out where they should take their positions as she continued and the ship rocked again.

Allison: response

Thorne: Very well, Commander. As you wish. Should you require any changes to the arrangement then I will have to double check with my direct superior, Commander Kelrod, before any form of implementation.

Kallo: response

Allison: response

Thorne: ::attempting to reassure Kallo:: Everything is just fine sir. This is...normal... procedure to protect guests when starships are under attack. Try to lay low. Hopefully all this will end soon and we all can happily continue along our merry way! ::attempting a reassuring fake smile.::

Kallo: response

Allison: response

-TBC-

Ensign Lilith Thorne