Ensign Kammus Corelli - Contact

Jay Young

Dec 7, 2021, 7:06:31 AM12/7/21
to sb118...@googlegroups.com

((Tigris – Debris Field - Present))

On board the Tigris, Kammus winced when the whine came through the comms. The interference from where ever the Thor was, coupled with all of the exotic particles was playing havoc with the carrier wave.

Rouiancet: =/\= This is the Thor to the Tigris. Garcia, Corelli, Reid, Dar -- can anyone read me? =/\=

Garcia /  Reid / Dar: =/\= Responses =/\=

Corelli: =/\=Thor, you are squealing like a targalleian oxrat.  You’ll have to adjust the carrier frequency. =/\=

Rouiancet: =/\= What's your status? What's going on out there? =/\=

Garcia / Reid / Dar: =/\= Responses =/\=

Corelli: =/\= We have stabilized the time jumps on our end, unclear how long it will hold. Two other ships have appeared, and Major Greaves is working problems on the Proud Mary. How are you?  =/\=

Rouiancet: =/\= We're stuck inside an enormous creature. Repairs are underway and we have a team preparing to communicate with the creature itself. =/\=

Corelli: =/\= Copy…. That? =/\=

Kammus looked around at the others, he wasn’t sure if they heard that same transmission.

Garcia /  Reid / Dar: =/\= Responses =/\=

Corelli: Ben, you might have been speaking with Major Graves.  Thor just reported they are inside a giant creature?

Kammus raised his eyebrows, then looked back at the empty space where the invisible creature was supposed to be, wondering.

This situation was getting quite interesting.

Garcia/Reid/Dar: Response

TAGS / TBC!

Ensign Kammus Corelli
Engineering Officer