Ensign Anton Richards - So about that lunch?

nascidgaming

Apr 8, 2021, 4:14:01 PM4/8/21
to USS Thor – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG
( ShiKahr Museum of Political History, ShiKahr District, Vulcan ))

Rouiancet: That might make us actually look like the bad guys in my report.

Richards: You might be right I suppose.

Brodie / Salo /: Responses

Glass: Well I for one could do with a nice quiet lunch.

Rouiancet: Well, let's head out, anyway. Anyone hungry for anything in particular?

Anton was starving. At this point he cared very little what cuisine was offered.

Richards: I'm good with whatever you guys want! I'm starving.

Brodie / Salo: Responses

Glass: Anyone have any suggestions....I've heard some of their food can be quite bland by Human tastes!....for me you can't go wrong with a curry....a nice hot spicy one! ::Kell winked at Anton:: Maybe not as spicy as the one we had in LA after graduation ehh....it burned both ways that one!

Anton smiled at Glass, remembering the time fondly. He thought he would have to revisit that place someday.

Tags! and END scene for Richards

Ensign Anton Richards

Security Officer

USS Thor