Lieutenant JG Yogan Yalu — Plans for days

4 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

jkpbem

okunmadı,
12 Şub 2021 21:24:3212.02.2021
alıcı USS Resolution – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG

(( Outisde flight holosimulator 1, Vulcana Regar Orbital Spacedock ))

MacNemar: Mmh.  No fancy dinners for me, but I’ve been wondering about what Vulcan’s beaches are like. An injection to help with the solar radiation, could be a great place to get a good tan.  Anyone interested in comin’ down to the surface?

Yogan remembered what he had read in the travel guide about Vulcan.  It seemed like an inhospitable place to live, and an altogether unpleasant place to spend a holiday.  However, as he tried to remember the last time he’d been on an actual planet’s surface, he realized that it had been before his transfer to Resolution, when traveled from Illara Prime to Cestus and then on to Starbase 118.  Too long.

Yalu:  I’m in.  I could stand to get a bit of sun, if you don’t mind rolling some lunch into the activity.

Sherlock: The coast of Raal. They have these solar assisted sailing ships that go from there across the sea to Kwil'inor. They sound amazing and I bet the view is beautiful. That's ::beat:: where I'd recommend.

MacNemar: Sounds like you know the place.  Been to Vulcan before, Ensign?

Sirin / Sherlock: Responses

Yalu:  Sounds great!  I saw that Vulcan Space Central provides inoculations for travellers heading planetside.  Is there any beach in particular you wanted to visit?  I just want to pop back to my quarters and change into something beachy, and then I can meet you there.

MacNemar: You sure you wanna do the beach thing today?  We could always save it for tomorrow, if you’ve got a fancy dinner to go to.  Actually…

Yogan considered the offer.  It had been an eventful morning, preparing for and running the shuttlecraft training, and the upcoming dinner at the ambassador’s tonight was weighing on his mind.  The idea of visiting a Vulcan beach appealed to him, as did the opportunity to get to know Lieutenant MacNemar better.

Yalu:  Tomorrow.  You name the time and place, Lieutenant, and I’ll meet you there with flip flops on.

MacNemar: If there’s extra space at that supper, maybe I’ll get all dolled up myself and go along with the rest of you…

Yalu:  Absolutely.  T’Suran extended the invitation to the entire crew.  I am sure they would be delighted to have you there.

Sherlock / Sirin:  response (if any)

Their plans for today and tomorrow settled, Yogan continued on toward the transporter pad, thinking of the cheeseburger he was going to order when he got back to the ship.

Tag / End scene for Yalu

Lieutenant JG Yogan Yalu
Helm Officer
USS Resolution NCC-78145

Justin
D238804DS0

As you liberate yourself in metaphor, think of others, those who have lost the right to speak.
— Mahmoud Darwish

Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir