Lt. (jg) Toz - Should I stay or should I go?

Patty Boyle

Aug 12, 2022, 4:30:32 PM8/12/22
to USS 'Oumuamua – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG

((The Forest, Eesse Dome Ship))

Toz’s position on the ground (deck?) was getting uncomfortable. Crossing her legs, she stretched both arms out to help steady herself and rose swiftly to her feet. A memory flashed through her mind: She would sit on the floor, cross her legs, cross her arms against her chest and stand without help. She would do this a lot: proud that she could. Not to show off but for her own amusement.

Smiling, she turned to watch Katsim move slowly toward the creatures - that is, the Suclese.

Katsim was within touching distance of the Suclese and Toz casually moved her hand to let it rest on her shoulder within an inch of her Bat’leth. Just in case. Out of the corner of her eye, Toz saw Kessler’s muscles tighten. Glad that she wasn’t the only one on alert, she tried to relax her shoulders. Slightly.

Katsim: Help. We will help.

 The Suclese seemed to accept Peri’s closeness. Toz relaxed even more and looked around at the forest. The odours were gone again. She missed those smells.

She wanted to stay. With the trees. Toz looked down at the Secluse’s leg she was still gripping tightly. She also wanted to get back to the ‘Oumuamua where she could study and analyse this leg.

(End of scene for Toz)

————————-

Lt. (jg) Toz

Medical Officer