Lt. JG Isabelle Basilia - Guess Who's Back, Back Again

Andrew Jamieson

Aug 14, 2022, 4:48:55 PM8/14/22
to USS 'Oumuamua – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG
((Transporter Room 1, Deck 7))

For the third time today Isabelle found herself en route to the transporter rooms to visit the Eesse ship. It was becoming a familiar route and a few more trips she’d wear a groove in the carpet.

The doors to the transporter room slid aside as she approached, Petty Officer Krik following just behind her. The pair entered the room at the same time and were greeted by a woman with deep black eyes with a light blue hijab and three golden pips affixed to them. Commander Lia Rouiancet, the Oumuamua’s strategic operations officer. She offered the two security officers a smile as they entered.

Rouiancet: Lieutenant, Petty Officer, thank you for coming so quickly. Have you reviewed the mission reports?

Basilia: Yes sir. From what I understand we are to work with the Eesse in detecting the Suclese.

Krik: Responses

Rouiancet: Yes, exactly. We'll meet with the Grand Matriarch and Grand Patriarch of the Eesse, Ecritier and Coloom, respectively. Our goal is to help them set up a dampening field that allows them to see the Suclese that have been preying upon them.

Isabelle nodded. A member of the Suclese was working with the Oumuamua’s crew to find an alternative to the sap from the Eesse. In the event that there was not a viable alternative then their job was to provide the Eesse a way to detect the Suclese with the hope that they would be able to defend themselves against the intruders.

Krik: Responses

Rouiancet was the first of the trio to step onto the transporter. Isabelle quickly followed suit and once all three were on Rouiancet gave the command.

Rouiancet: Energize.

A shimmering blue light began to envelop Isabelle and slowly the transporter chief faded from view.

((Aba Ara - Eesse Vessel))

Despite being the third time Isabelle had visited the Eesse dome ship, it was no less magnificent and fascinating as the first time.

The image of the transporter room had been replaced by a forest clearing. It took a few moments for her eyes to adjust the bright light. Surrounding them were the trees with glittering silver bark and golden leaves.

Rouiancet/Krik: Response

As she had done the last with Major Greaves, Isabelle gestured along the path towards where the Eesse where.

Basilia: This way.

The trio travelled along the path a short distance where they were met with the forms of the two Eesse from earlier, Ecritier and Coloom. Isabelle nodded towards the pair.

Basilia: Hello again. We have returned with some good news.

Rouiancet/Krik: Response

Ecritier/Coloom: Response

Lieutenant JG Isabelle Basilia
Security Officer