Lt. Commander Solaris McLaren - Building a Solution.

solarismclaren

Jul 1, 2024, 8:46:03 AM (4 days ago) Jul 1
to StarBase 118 Ops a Star Trek PBEM RPG
((Science Labs, Central Biodome, Miri IVa))

Rodrega: Finally someone who does a job, instead of diverting the attention away from it.

Sol restrained herself from rolling her eyes. The good Doctor seemed to think her job was to help him solve his problem. While she would do that... it still wasnt her ultimate goal.

McLaren: We'll continue this discussion later...

Ross: Something coming in?

Hael: Yea’.... I’d be sayin’ so. :he looked to Sol.:: Hey Sol, year gonna wanna look at this…

Sol could tell what she was looking at was bad. She couldnt tell why of course, but she was sure Rodrega would let them know.

McLaren: I take it this isn't a good sign?

Ross: ?

Hael: Yer wavelength is gonna have’ta go all the way to the roots I be thinkin’.

Rodrega: It will have to, and throughout the colony all at once. What do you have in equipment that can do that?

Sol looked to Rustyy.

Ross: ?

Hael: Maybe we can use this like a deflector, snedin’ ou’ a wide band to ge’ ev’rythin’ at once.

McLaren: That will be safe?

Ross: ?

Rodrega: Do they even teach basic science in Starfleet? Everyone who will be exposed to the amount we need at this wavelength will be sunburned, but there should not be enough exposure to cause worse then that.

McLaren: They do... but not everyone needs that knowledge on a daily basis.

Ross/Hael: ?

Rodrega: Now, with a lot of scientific equipment damaged, what does the mighty Starfleet have that can help with this?

McLaren: We have a Starship in orbit with plenty of equipment, and one of the best engineers in the fleet to put it together into something we can use.

Ross/Hael: ?

Rodrega: Lets get to it, then.

McLaren: Yes... the sooner we can solve this situation the sooner we can figure out who caused it.

Ross/Hael: ?

McLaren: So then Doctor... what do we need to get to implement this plan of yours.

Ross/Hael/Rodrega: ?

Sol noedded.

McLaren: I think we can accomodate that.

Ross/Hael/Rodrega: ?

~~~

Lt. Commander Solaris McLaren
Director of Intelligence