Lieutenant JG Tito: Command Ginger. That's a color right?

btv....@sapo.pt

May 12, 2022, 3:49:49 PM5/12/22
to sb118-ops
((Starbase 118, Habitat Ring, Tito's Apartment))

Tito was "desperately enjoying" his final day of medical leave. It felt weird.
The place was his now. He wasn’t crashing in a friend's place.

This was his place. His new home.

Something he considered lost long ago. And that he might lose again if he kept his antisocial behavior.

But did it matter? Would he really care?
The question was left in the air as his combadge chirped.

Taybrim: =/\= Commodore Taybrim to Lieutenant Tito =/\=

Tito raised an eyebrow. The Commodore himself?

Tito: =/\= Lieutenant Tito here. What may I do for you Commodore?

Taybrim: =/\= I’m wondering if you have some time to meet today? =/\=

Tito shrugged. He had more free time than he wished. He replied coldly.

Tito: =/\= I am enjoying my last day of medical leave.

Taybrim: =/\= Actually I’m contacting you as an intel officer, with matters of sector security. =/\=

Work related. Well at least that was a good change.

Tito: =/\= Understood Commodore. Shall we meet in the Intelligence Tower?

Taybrim: =/\= My office is level 5 security screened and can be locked.  And I have pastries. =/\=

He rolled his eyes. Did the Commodore knew they had a common acquainted in Sil?

Tito: =/\= I don't like pastries Commodore. Let me change and I will see you in your office.

Taybrim: =/\= Come up to the hub and ring, I’m here for the next three hours. =/\=

Tito: =/\= Understood Commodore. Tito out.

With the closed comline Tito stood up from the couch and walked to the bedroom where he changed into his uniform.

((Timeskip))
((StarBase 118 Ops, Hub, CO’s Office))

Tito hit the chime and waited for permission to enter. He remembered to bring one of his working PADDs

Taybrim: response

Making his way inside he walked slowly and stood in attention.

Tito: Lieutenant Tito reporting as ordered Commodore.

Tito's facial expression didn't change as he took the offered seat. The Commodore didn't look very impressive. Sil always compliment the Commodore, and Tito know he could at least trust his judgment.

Taybrim: response

Tito shook his head slightly. Keeping his cold expression.

Tito: I am good Commodore, thank you. As I mentioned I don't like pastries. What can I do for you?

Taybrim: response

TAG/TBC

Lt. J. G. Vitor R.S.Tito
Intelligence Officer