Lieutenant JG Tito: Searching for assistance.

btv....@sapo.pt

May 12, 2022, 7:24:47 PM5/12/22
to sb118-ops
((Starbase 118, The Tower, Tito's work space))

Tito returned to work after his "medical vacation" and the meeting with the Commodore. With the data compilation going as smoothly as one could expect, and by smoothly it meant slow, with a considerable amount of information flow, still there were a couple of interesting breakpoints.

One of them regarded a person of interest, that the latest intel report located near. Too near. Before considering any direct action he would need to be sure.

Tito knew he wasn't in a good position with Commander DeVeau. But what he had in mind was something he was able to do without senior clearance.

It would be a simple information gathering. Confirming if the location of said person was correct. And if it was how to best handle it.

Through the proper channels there was no clear data over that. Not that a Romulan, former Officer, and possible supplier to the Terra Prime, would fill honestly the information required to board the Station.

So Tito needed some help. Someone who knew the Station and its habitants.
Someone from Station security that did the rounds.

After some search he found an Andorian Security Crewman that might suit the part.

He tapped his combadge, opening a line.

Tito: =/\= Lieutenant Tito to Crewman Sh’shelor.

Sh’shelor: =/\= response

Tito: =/\= I  am sorry to bother you Crewman, but I would like to ask for your assistance on a matter. Would it be possible for us to meet? I can join you anywhere you wish.

Sh’shelor: =/\= response

Tito raised an eyebrow. He wouldn't be revealing more than the Crewman needed to know. He was just gathering intel.

Tito: =/\= It isn't exactly related to Station Security, but I would rather discuss it in person.

Sh’shelor: =/\= response

TAG/TBC

Lt. J. G. Vitor R.S.Tito
Intelligence Officer