((Back sim)) Ensign Ariana Amaase- That's a wrap.

Tanya Warwick

Oct 20, 2021, 6:22:51 PM10/20/21
to sb11...@googlegroups.com
((Starbase 118 Ops - Kherys & Tony’s quarters))

Conversations delved deeper into each ladies interests and hobbies. It wasnnicr to get to know someone on a deeper level, see what makes them tick. Ariana had various hobbies she liked to partake in, which she tried her upmost best to fit that into her schedule when she could.

Harper: I actually haven’t had much time to spend on my hobbies, but the main thing I do is make jewelry.

Amaase: Do you sell any of it?

Kherys shook her head, setting down her now emptied glass before answering.

Harper: Oh no, I just enjoy it.  And I like to give them as gifts.  I’ve been so busy the last year or so, though, I haven’t had time to really do much at all.

Ariana looked impressed. She had the faintest smile as she spoke.
Amaase: That would be a wonderful thing to receive. Hand made thugs are just special.

Harper: I’m sure I’ll have more time after graduation.  I’m close to finishing and then I'll settle into a routine and be able to take a little more time for myself.

Ariana nodded, understanding what she meant.
Amaase: It is hard to find time normally, without studies on top.

Ariana's belly rumbled, she checked the time.

Amaaae: I'm going to have to get back for this call, I need to eat first too.

Harper: ?

Ariana stood up opening her arms offering a hug.

Amaase: If you aren't a hugger, I understand. ::she smiled:: I won't assume that I smell funny::

Harper:

They hugged briefly a friendly warm hug, before Ariana made her way to the door. ((OOC: This is assuming one was given. If not feel free to omit the first half))

Amaase: Take care.

She offered one last smile over her shoulder before she left to make her way back to her living quarters.

~End of sim for Ariana~

Ensign Ariana Amaase
Engineer Officer
SB118-OPS