Ensign Madison Marsh - "A Doctor's Work Never Ends"

Madison Marsh

Sep 22, 2023, 7:15:48 PM9/22/23
to sb11...@googlegroups.com

((Lab, Cardassian Embassy, Sannin VII))

Madison heard footsteps approaching the lab in the distance. It appeared that they were about to have company. She looked forward to seeing whoever was coming in for a visit. Perhaps it was time for celebration for finding the cure. Whatever it was for, she was about to find out either way.

Garev (as Renot): Hello, I hope we aren’t interrupting.

Madison turned her head to observe the group of crew members. She did not recognize Garev, but she had distorted memories of Ksivi-Sava and Willow from what seemed to be two different perspectives. Her mind felt foggy and scrambled as she had been having an identity crisis for a while now. However, she still had to acknowledge the existence of course and roll with whatever happened next.

Marsh (as Wethern): Not at all.

Wethern (as Marsh): Responses

Garev (as Renot): We require assistance.

oO Guess that drink will have to wait. Oo

Ksivi-Sava: ::pointing at Wethern with a bloody finger and such an excited smile in Willow’s blood-smeared face, it betrayed a distinct lack of mental faculties:: Wait, you’re a doctor! I know that! ::elucidating at Renot as Tito, while still pointing at Wethern:: I know this man. He’s a doctor.

A Doctor's work was never over as there was typically one issue after the other. It did keep her busy as patient's required a lot of attention and it kept her active. She glanced downward at Willow, but recalled her being a lot taller during the mission briefing reasons unknown. Now Willow was a lot shorter than before which made more sense. She looked pretty banged up and definitely needed medical attention.

Marsh (as Wethern): You look pretty roughed up. I can only imagine what the other guy looks like as a result.

Renot (as Tito)/Willow (as Ksivi-Sava)/Wethern (as Marsh): Responses

Madison made a hand gesture at the chair to her left directing her on where to sit. It was back to work again for her.

Marsh (as Wethern): Have a seat, Ensign Willow right?

Renot (as Tito)/Willow (as Ksivi-Sava)/Wethern (as Marsh): Responses

--
Ensign Madison Marsh
Medical Officer