Lt Commander Solaris McLaren - Building the Team (TAG:Blackwell/Yael/Parvana/Rohan)

solarismclaren

Mar 5, 2021, 12:08:56 AM3/5/21
to StarBase 118 Ops a Star Trek PBEM RPG
(( The Black Tower - Starbase 118 ))

With her previous meeting concluded, and a whole download of new information rattling around in her brain, Sol had returned to her office and began to sort through personell files to cobble together her infiltration team. She knew her pilot, Zel Rohan. There werent many she would trust with this type of mission, but Zel had had her back before and she knew he was more than capable. So that was set in stone, but that left her with a few more spots to fill. Someone from Operations, someone with medical training and a science officer to round out their capabilities.

She scanned through the crew roster, settling on 3 other names.

McLaren: =/\= McLaren to Lieutenants Blackwell, Parvana, Yael and Rohan. =/\=

Blackwell/Parvana/Yael/Rohan: =/\= ?

McLaren: =/\= I need to meet with you all concerning an upcoming situation... could you all come to my office in about 15 minutes? =/\=

Blackwell/Parvana/Yael/Rohan: =/\= ?

Sol smiled.

McLaren: =/\= Perfect. I'll make sure reception clears you to come up. McLaren out. =/\=

Sol cut the commline off and turned to her display, pulling the relevant information everyone would need.

(( 15 minutes later ))

Sol had just finished pulling the last little bit of the information needed when her office doors hissed open to reveal the faces of the officers she had requested.

McLaren: Welcome to the Black Tower everyone. I trust everything went smoothly getting here?

Blackwell/Parvana/Yael/Rohan: ?

McLaren: Wonderful! :: She gestured tot he other side of the office where there was a small sofa and some chairs. :: Please sit... we have much to discuss.

Blackwell/Parvana/Yael/Rohan: ?

Sol scooped up a stack of PADDs and moved over to the area where a set of refreshments was waiting for everyone. She let everyone get settled before starting.

McLaren: Before I begin, I must stress that the things we discuss in here shouldnt be discussed with anyone else on the crew. If you decide that this operation is too much for you there'll be no hard feelings... Im not about to ask someone to do something they dont want to do.

Blackwell/Parvana/Yael/Rohan: ?

Sol nodded, passing out the stack of PADD.

McLaren: We're about to strike back at the Cult of Molor... and our job will be to take an old bird of prey and infiltrate Klingon space and pose as privateers hunting bounties in their space. We'll also be carrying a Marine strike team to drop off if we discover any important Cult assets.

Blackwell/Parvana/Yael/Rohan: ?

~~~

Lt. Commander Solaris McLaren
Director of Intelligence