Klix Vraj: Plan already awry: Andrews/Meeks/Borq/Drevas/

1 view

T M

Apr 4, 2021, 5:30:44 PM4/4/21
to sb11...@googlegroups.com

(( Qo’nos -Vergh Kruv: Outside the Capital Center))

((As Meeks is on LOA, this serves to get him out of the mission for now, and then we can move on with the rest of the action))

Klix could hear their voices as they approached, and the fact that they were already so talkative made her wonder - were they overconfident, or simply relaxed

Andrews: Hell of a sightseeing tour, huh? Don't forget souvenirs for the kids.

Hm. No...she smirked faintly. It was the joking of comrades, attempting to make a difficult situation a bit less frightening. Well good - at least then they were a cohesive group.

Meeks/Borq/Drevas: ?

As they approach, she stood and looked to the group, folding her arms and then addressed.

Vraj: So this is what the Federation sends me to get this job done?

Andrews: Normally we'd bring cookies, but the replicator on that ship we came in made everything taste akin to old socks.

Well, she knew who the jester of the group was - lovely.

Meeks/Borq/Drevas: ?

Vraj: I hope you are just worth the effort it took to get this planned :There was a long measuring look on each of them, focusing for a moment on Borq, and then she gave a disarmingly charming smile. Dressed in black and plated light armor, she was ready for a mission that would take them through a maze and keep them moving.::

Andrews: Well we certainly didn't come here for a vacation. ::He glanced to Borq and smirked:: Well, most of us didn't. But Crewman Borq's idea of leisure is more than enough to get the job done.

And now he was getting too familiar. She did not want to like these individuals. Did not want to bond. It was a job - nothing more, and nothing less between them.

Meeks/Borq/Drevas: ?

Vraj: Oh now, let’s not pretend. I’m not here to make friends with any of you. I want what I am promised. In return, you get what I have promised. What’s the phrase earthlings use? Quid pro Quo. Just a very simple exchange.

Andrews: Just so we're all understanding each other here, I don't suppose you'd want to share an explanation of what you get out of the deal?

Vraj::A quirk of her brow. He was direct -she wasn’t sure if she appreciated it, or disliked it. Perhaps a bit of both. After a moment, she responded:: Personal business. This isn’t the ideal way to settle it, but it works. I’ll get you where you need to be - and then get what I want, and we’ll be out of each other’s hair.

Meeks/Borq/Drevas/?

Andrews: Well, I doubt any of us finds this arrangement *ideal*, but at least from where I'm standing, I think it's as good as we're going to get. We should move.

Vraj: Agreed...Now if you will follo.. ::Her reply was cut off as a sudden series of phaser blast struck the deck - spending sparks flying:: Inside! ::she commanded:::

Andrews/Meeks/Borq/Drevas/

She pulled her own weapon - and pointed to the direction of the shooter. Teeth curled back she shot, and was rewarded by the sound of a cry in the distance.

As she turned, she followed the federation dogs into the docking bay, and closed the door behind them. Her own trio of loyal crew, two klingon males, and one female waited.

Vraj: L’Kiq  ::She looked to the tallest, and leanest of the three:: Guard the door. T’Mir,:to her next officer, a stockier warrior - but no less fearless:: back him up. Someone is out there, and I do not want them to follow us. ::The leaner, tall klingon male nodded, suspiciously eyeing the federation members….and the duo walked to a smaller hatch that lead to the outside::

Then Klix turned in time to see what she had missed - somehow, one of the federation had been injured in the attack. Not dead, but not well enough to go further. She inwardly growled and looked to the other female:::

Andrews/Meeks/Borq/Drevas/

Vraj:: Shihl, I want you to remain here with this man - stabilize him, get him ready to travel back to his ship. Once the coast is clear, get him back to his own.

Andrews/Meeks/Borq/Drevas/

Vraj::She turned:: I promised you group safe passage, and you will have it.

Andrews/Meeks/Borq/Drevas/

Klix Vraj
Klingon Pirate/Profiteer
MSNPC simmed by: